Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TA Events] Chernarus Conflict pt 4, 23-24 July 2011, Sennybridge

Options
  • 01-12-2010 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭

Especially for those who can't make it to part 3...

Date: 23/24 July 2011
    Price: 85GBP (55 deposit and 30 on the door)
    Availability: 200

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

I will get the April one out of the was first.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭r0n0c

cant speak for the rest of the cork lads (and lady seeing as shes reading over my shoulder...) but I'm going!!

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Where/how do ya pay the deposit ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

thehorse wrote: »
    Where/how do ya pay the deposit ?

When the tickets have been released you'll see an option to book them on the website. Booking consists of a deposit and the rest paid on arrival.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Am hopeful about getting to this but can't say until closer to the date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I wanna go, but that feckin' guardian thing is an issue and money...

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭TerrenceAnth

O nice i was mad that i was missing part 3 but will defo be going to this and will be dragging my team along for the ride!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

Leftyflip wrote: »
    as a responsible adult, i'll sign whatever you want!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Just noticed it says on the TA website this is Delayed cancelled (part 4 not part 3 for those sleepy people that might read this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

so 'This' isnt canceled....

None of it is. Part 4, is delayed till next year, as are all current TA events games. Without saying too much, Ian is busy, overworked and tired, he needs a break, so hes taking one.

Part 3 is running as normal, and 4 next year.

(Sorry to be exessive clarifying this, but someone is bound to scan it, then scream to thier mates that its 'canceled again' and everyone will quit :pac::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Changed that Firekitten, hope it won't spark anything

Its not you hon, its Boards Rumour service :P

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

Agh Jesus. Just my luck the man decides too take a break just as I'm heading over for my first event and am bound to be hooked and dying to get back over:rolleyes:
    So is it part 3 or 4 that's delayed:p

4 is delayed

3 is very much go as normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

The TA-Events website says that Part 4 is cancelled.

I've asked for the thread title to be changed to reflect that.

We'll see what Ian comes up with later this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,130 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Leftyflip wrote: »

Here, I'll be your Da for an event, couple of new paranting practices I want to put into training

Slapping is making a comeback and there is nothing childline can do abroad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭wormbyte

Just to clarify.

All future TA Events games are cancelled (with the exception of the current event), so that I can take a step back and take a long break.

The purpose of the break is to have a long earned rest, take a step back and re-evaluate where I want to take TA Events, review and make easier the booking and player booking self management aspect of the site, as well as to get back to playing the game for a while instead of running games.

TA Events will be back however, but it is unlikely it will happen before 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gray

There is a chance this may be back on for 10/11th September, Ian is currently sounding out interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭wormbyte

Just to clarify.

I have carefully considered my situation and decided that I will entertain the idea of one more game for this year.

This is mainly down to the excellent game play, sportsmanship and outstanding camaraderie displayed by all. It made it a joy for me to watch and be a part of. Now I have had a chance to recover from the weekend I can look back on it and say that is was a stonking weekend and quite frankly I am buzzing to do it again.

But I am trying to be realistic about it at this stage and I am just testing the waters and checking if I can get all the working parts back together again and committed to a date in September.

It is looking likely but don't take it for certain just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,130 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056224319

THE RIONEGRO MANDATE

You could always just come over here and let us treat you to a game.

Was going to say you could take it easy and just enjoy playing, but you exhaust yourself more playing then when you run events :D

I'd probably end up going if there was another event, but have to say the one just passed, imo was a perfect send off, really enjoyable game and enjoyed every minute of the trip.

With the above happening in June, I'm quickly running out of work holidays and brownie points...

I did attend your last one on the misses birthday, and there is only so many " Happy suprise shopping sprees" I can do a year :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

wormbyte wrote: »
    Just to clarify.

I have carefully considered my situation and decided that I will entertain the idea of one more game for this year.

This is mainly down to the excellent game play, sportsmanship and outstanding camaraderie displayed by all. It made it a joy for me to watch and be a part of. Now I have had a chance to recover from the weekend I can look back on it and say that is was a stonking weekend and quite frankly I am buzzing to do it again.

But I am trying to be realistic about it at this stage and I am just testing the waters and checking if I can get all the working parts back together again and committed to a date in September.

It is looking likely but don't take it for certain just yet.

Bring it on Ian..........;)

Advertisement