Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nasa

Options
  • 20-06-2009 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello, just reading a few of the comments...

first up, the comment reffaring to a m140 spring, it was a german made gun, and the post clearly stated, "m140 spring ( will hav to be reduced) but other than that a great looking gun.

I know this because i posted it and was reffaring to specs. you will find no comments or posts on moding guns power, just ROF and accuracy.

also the fact about guns fireing hot, chronograph etc. We do have chrono's on site, and it was in the big container infact. We chronoed any new guns we had not seen befor and we have a close group of guys which would see no benifit of cheating.
    also the comment of forums spelt rong... yea we make mistakes, and ill fix it.

Thanks to the guys who did come up, guns "firing hot" were just well moded and there were no on site complaints.

You are welcome up any time. register on our forums ask us when a shoot is on and come on up.

I have removed the m140 spring comment but also have a screenshot of it.

Regards Tiarnan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Hello, just reading a few of the comments...

first up, the comment reffaring to a m140 spring, it was a german made gun, and the post clearly stated, "m140 spring ( will hav to be reduced) but other than that a great looking gun.

You had the image of an LSW, and the only airsoft LSW is made by STAR - Which is HK, not German, and they don't come stock with an M140.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 50.cal stalker

So your telling me that STAR are the only company in the world that make the l86 LSW, Get your facts stright. We import them from all around the world. i have one ordered atm from GFC and its not STAR... i have l85 its not STAR, and army armament do a L86 although i hear the gearbox houseing is weak.

So, back to topic, some of you half read a post, then made claims we were shooting over, because of stats of a gun (copy pasted might i add).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

star/ares at the moment are the only company making the LSW version of the sa80/85 ics where ment to bring out there version but i;ve never seen anything of that except a nice youtube video :(

gfc do not make aegs, gunfire are simply rebranding other companys products if you have a l85 lsw it is more than likely the star version, if its the ics LSW your a lucky person and gunfire know somthing the rest of the word do not

star g&g army all make there of version of the SA8? (insert number of your choose) but as where talking about the LSW version your options are a bit more limited on that one

It is a ICS version.... and i know GFC do not make guns but how many companys do? G&G all get guns made in china, they stick a thing saying hand built on the box.. the original one yea, not the clones. Going off topic.. however Star are not the only company making l86 LSW... i can assure u 100% of that, we do retail the guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

well your a very luck man to be able to get hold of the ics version been looking for that myself, but no where else seems to have them yet, i will need to contact gunfire,

but by that timeline the one on your forums would have been a star then? other wise you would be the only people in the world with acess to the ics la85 LSW? but sorry where getting off topic

• Advertisement

contact gunfire ;) but personally weather it comes in the shipment or not is another thing. i was at IWA and met the ICS sales team, so yea the shootinshak has a dirct line to ics i may warn u tho ICS is not cheap and the shipment takes a while... i personaly like the new system they have developed for the gearboxes.. the piston detachs from the gears... so if the gears do break down (which i doubt) you dont have to scramble about looking for that spring that jumped off.. back to topic... The AEG was not one being used on site and id like to make that clear... you can get L86 aegs made with a high powered spring... and ill keep u updated about the l86 pudding.. would u be intrested if we can aquire you one?

yea the reason u havnt seen one is because they are £££ and i belive the are in taiwan

Get the catalog! it has alot of stuff that isnot on the website

Ehm also.. they were specs and were not ICS specs.... i am still waiting on a L86 LSW and to be honest ive told you all already... the post was about specs and it did say next to it will have to be reduced... i do not see what you are getting at, i offered to source one for you... u want to be along with "the only people in the world to have access to ics l86"??? the reason other peopl dont get them is because they are expensive shipping. however
    when i get it i will let you know and feel free to come look. i dont know where i took the specs from... but i never said they were ICS specs as to be honest i dont know the ICS specs...

So is that cleard up for you?

wow you do go into detail... from looking at this i belive u just want an argument well... yea u know what i mean... made in china... so what i named the place rong... and u did no that i was pasteing specs it said next to it (will have to be reduced) dude please admit u were in the rong... and the new system is kinda new... and u dont see many AEG's using it... My main point has nothing to do with the new system or what ever... it is to do with people picking up information and misunderstanding it... all i want to know is that this is cleared up...

Have you been to our site?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Nooo :) Not looking for an argument at all dude! I can't see the original thread since it's been deleted, just from what I remember - If I was wrong I'll admit it, I just remember someone posting up about a picture of an LSW and "upgrades" done to it was an M140 spring and hop rubber or something. Then there was a lot of comments below which seemed to "support" it if you get me.

PM'd you btw.

yea, i understand about the misunderstanding... well thats sorted.. yea ive added you... I understand, im sorry for misundrstanding anything but puding my offer still stands,,, if ur intrested in ics l86 then pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Grambo1

Hi guys im also with the same airsoft team as 50.cal stalker, he thimks he kmnows his stuff, lol,oj:D, im running a JLS FN SCAR atm.

• Advertisement

yea, i understand about the misunderstanding... well thats sorted.. yea ive added you... I understand, im sorry for misundrstanding anything but puding my offer still stands,,, if ur intrested in ics l86 then pm me
    Hi guys im with the same team as 50.cal here, currently I am running a JLS FN SCAR, dont worry 50.cal knows his stuff,lol.

Are any of you guys gona visit the N.A.S.A site any time soon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Grambo1 wrote: »
    Are any of you guys gona visit the N.A.S.A site any time soon?

I'm still on for it, Dave said the last time was called off due to weather or something, but I think it's still on the cards for a few of the Contractors to head up, got a few other places to visit over the next few weeks but I'll throw it out to the lads as a suggestion next time we get together to figure out where we're heading.

great!, please do visit!, it would be great to get teams in, a few weeks ago we had Viper Squad from Drogheada here, great bunch of lads, they shared their ideas about games and such, it was great to have them up, so again please do visit the site its friggin great!
    Next shoot is on the 5th of July at 11.00am

Advertisement