Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idiots!

Options
  • 16-05-2011 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

Found today's copy of the Sun lying around the house and picked it up. I was reading an article about a sniper scare at Baldonnel and further down the article, a few lines jumped out at me:
    The Irish Sun has also learned a group of armed men dressed in camouflage were stopped next to Farmleigh House in the Phoenix Park... The gang were spotted acting suspiciously and were carrying BB guns and air rifles...

The stupidity of some people amazes me... I mean really. It doesn't specify if the airsoft guns were hidden away properly but regardless - who walks around in full camo, around the area foreign dignitaries are staying, days before they arrive? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Where could they have been off to.

No sites or shops nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

Any chance you could post the article on here man?
    Thanks
    xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    The stupidity of some people amazes me... I mean really. It doesn't specify if the airsoft guns were hidden away properly but regardless - who walks around in full camo, around the area foreign dignitaries are staying, days before they arrive? :confused:

It also doesn't specify they were airsoft guns. When I read that, the first thing that came to mind were idiots with break-barrel air rifles shooting squirrels in the park. Wouldn't be the first time it happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

NakedDex wrote: »
    It also doesn't specify they were airsoft guns. When I read that, the first thing that came to mind were idiots with break-barrel air rifles shooting squirrels in the park. Wouldn't be the first time it happened.

Fair point. Either way, they're a pack of idiots. :P

Any chance you could post the article on here man?
    Thanks
    xXx

I'm going to come clean and say I wouldn't know how. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    I'm going to come clean and say I wouldn't know how. :pac:

Scan - Upload - Post :D
    xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Or take a pic..upload...link

Don't have a scanner and the camera is broken. Sorry. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

If its true dumb asses. Thankfully we have specif laws to deal with this kinda of misuse of Airsoft equipment. Hope they get the full brunt of the law.

Steve

Advertisement