Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft for all

Options
  • 24-08-2010 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

Couldn't find it. Not for the life of me.

I spent 15 minutes, two days in a row, walking up and down Dame street, examining each side of the street and could not find the shop. Does it exist, or should I have really gone to specsavers?

I based my search on this map. Go easy on me if it is actually there. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Player of Games

I believe they are online only, and the irish airsoft site put them in dublin cause he couldn't think of anywhere else for a location less shop. It should really be clearer, and perhaps placed somewhere silly like in the middle of the phoenix park or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Ugh. I want that half an hour and all the calories I burned looking for that shop back now!

Don't worry, at least you didn't wander through the industrial heart land of cork to find a closed airsoft shop. You can blame a website, I was too lazy to check if it would be open before I went searching.

Well in that case where is the easiest one to get to for some one without personal transport and lives in Cavan with regular trips to Dublin? And of course a wide range of stock would be nice. :D

The internet to be honest, all the shops have online stores with good selections.

I have not bothered to find a Dublin shop even though I leave there! They are just all too awkwardly placed for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

I apologise for not making it clearer that Airsoift For All was just an online shop, I assumed that stating that it was an Online Airsoft Retailer in the first 3 words was sufficient, but I wil change it now so it is clearer.

Again, i apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Jack on behalf of IrishAirsoftSites.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

422nd wrote: »
    Well in that case where is the easiest one to get to for some one without personal transport and lives in Cavan with regular trips to Dublin? And of course a wide range of stock would be nice. :D

I believe Hobby Airsoft in Rathcoole is on, or very close to, the bus route. Not sure which bus though, maybe give them a ring to find out. Also, Go Tactical in Bray is directly across from the Dart station (I believe).

Online shopping is great if you know what you want but if you want to have a feel of what's available, you really need to go to a shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Eirsoft is near the bus and DART route.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Eirsoft is near the bus and DART route.

Actually the commuter line heading to maynooth :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Eirsoft is literally around the corner from Broombridge train station, on the maynooth/longford line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

andy_g wrote: »
    Actually the commuter line heading to maynooth :D

My bad, couldn't remember if it was on the commuter line or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

If yeah get the 109 down from Cavan, ask the driver can yea get off on the Cabra Road....walk around the conor to Dowth Ave hop on the 120 and ask the driver to let yea off close to Broom Bridge and your sorted for getting to Eirsoft.

This should help you.

Yeah I really would prefer to see and hold the product before purchase. And judging by eirsoft's website, they have exactly what I want. So I'll certainly be making my way there. I think I'd be more successful taking the train. Cheers everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Phone ahead, stock changes faster than webpages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Phone ahead, stock changes faster than webpages.

Yeah, you'd be wise to call us beforehand if you're looking to make a long journey down for something special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 AirsoftForAll

422nd wrote: »
    Couldn't find it. Not for the life of me.

I spent 15 minutes, two days in a row, walking up and down Dame street, examining each side of the street and could not find the shop. Does it exist, or should I have really gone to specsavers?

I based my search on this map. Go easy on me if it is actually there. ;)

Hi 422nd,

In order to offer the lowest prices and the best service to our Customers, we have decided to limit our costs at the minimum (having a physical shop was the most important one).

AIRSOFT FOR ALL is an Irish company, with its warehouse based in Dublin. You can buy all our products directly via our website, we are accepting multiple payment methods (credit card, PayPal, bank transfer) and are offering Free Delivery for orders over 200€.

Please note that we are only advertising products that are in stock and ready to sell, all orders are shipped within 24h.

Customers' satisfaction is our best reference ! :)

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions

Regards,
    The Airsoft For All team
    <Snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Hi 422nd,

In order to offer the lowest prices and the best service to our Customers, we have decided to limit our costs at the minimum (having a physical shop was the most important one).

AIRSOFT FOR ALL is an Irish company, with its warehouse based in Dublin. You can buy all our products directly via our website, we are accepting multiple payment methods (credit card, PayPal, bank transfer) and are offering Free Delivery for orders over 200€.

Please note that we are only advertising products that are in stock and ready to sell, all orders are shipped within 24h.

Customers' satisfaction is our best reference ! :)

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions

Regards,
    The Airsoft For All team
    <Snip>

AirforAll.
    If you wish to advertise please use the Airsoft Sub Forum and not the main forum as it is against the charters. The email address provided has been removed as users may contact you via pm. If they wish to further contact you from there then you may pm your email address to them.
    Andy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 AirsoftForAll

Hi Andy,

Sorry about that and thanks for the advice ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ebay_tony79

Does anyone hear about SG Airsoft in Dublin. I saw some info on eBay which says they have a store in Fairview Dublin 3? not sure about it.

I saw the store images and it looks like a real store with lots of stuffs in stock.

My favor is the deadly full face mask. it is cool one. till now, I only saw their products on the website sgairsoft.biz and probably will check in their store this weekend.

I will update this post Saturday and let ur guys to know how about this new shop.

Cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

it says on their site its not working,http://www.airsoftforall.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

innthe wrote: »
    it says on their site its not working,http://www.airsoftforall.com/
    Airsoftforall is no longer in business

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Does anyone hear about SG Airsoft in Dublin. I saw some info on eBay which says they have a store in Fairview Dublin 3? not sure about it.

I saw the store images and it looks like a real store with lots of stuffs in stock.

My favor is the deadly full face mask. it is cool one. till now, I only saw their products on the website sgairsoft.biz and probably will check in their store this weekend.

I will update this post Saturday and let ur guys to know how about this new shop.

Cheers mate

are you connected with the shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Good job travelling 8 months into the past to do a bit of shilling as well. SKILLZ.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement