Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iasra website up and running

Options
  • 25-06-2009 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

www.iasra.net

at long last the site is up hooray

the fox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,436 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

www.iasra.net

at long last the site is up hooray

the fox

It's been "up and running" for some time, if you could call it that, most of the features don't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭irl/silverfox/

Blay wrote: »
    It's been "up and running" for some time, if you could call it that, most of the features don't work.

yea i had to wait to submit new thread had not got enough posts im sure they will get everything fixed

the fox

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

yea i had to wait to submit new thread had not got enough posts im sure they will get everything fixed

the fox

um ... what?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I'll stick to the IAA tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

I can't find their constitution, where is it located on the website?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Whoa...whoa....whoa.....whoa......whoa.......woha........whoa........

Im I to under stand Ireland now has 2 "governing" bodies for airsoft? :confused:

No, it has one that has done its job and is well recognised by players, retailers and the government. For the players and the sport by the players.

Then there is one that was started when toys were thrown out of the pram that will only damage the sport and its strong single voice, all just my opinion of course, started to control the sport as a financial interest and exploit it as a commodity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Blank-Facepalm.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Hey, you're all wrong lads. It's ISARA. Read the home page and you will see. Come back here and tell me you're suitably chastised.

kevteljeur wrote: »
    Hey, you're all wrong lads. It's ISARA. Read the home page and you will see. Come back here and tell me you're suitably chastised.

We all know the more popular acronym.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

We all know the more popular acronym.

...I dont:confused:

That website looks like its been opened a bit prematurely, quite a few bugs. Think I'll stick with the IAA anyway.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Some very childish responses in general lads. When the ISRA site is ready they will will post it via the mods same as the IAA. In the mean time leave them to get on with the job.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement