Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult beginner ballet classes in fingal area Dublin?

Options
  • 17-04-2013 7:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Firstly, sorry for posting this here but I don't know where else to do it and I was hoping some of you interested in yoga/pilates might also know if there are any adult beginner ballet classes in the fingal area in Dublin, maybe in Swords, Portmarnock, Malahide, Donabate, Howth, Skerries, anywhere around there?
    I used to do ballet as a child and I really want to start again!
    I'm 18 and still in school and I just want to go somewhere to have fun.
    So any local ballet classes would be great for me to know. Also if you know the price that would be great, thank you!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭ladyjuicy08

I go to adult ballet in donneycarney on sat 13.45 it's €15 a class but unfortunately it's finishing up start of June for the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Indigold

I go to adult ballet in donneycarney on sat 13.45 it's €15 a class but unfortunately it's finishing up start of June for the summer

ah thank you!! that's a pity but anyway for september, if i do decide to go there, where is it exactly or what is it called please?
    thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭ladyjuicy08

Natalya ballet school in community centre beside d church in donneycarney end of Collins avenue it's running til end of may if u wanted try few classes c if u like it

Advertisement