Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caravan parts

Options
  • 16-07-2020 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi, would anyone be able to advise me if possible to get a secondhand window and if so where I might source it? Had the window open airing out the caravan but a strong wind caught it and broke it on me unfortunately.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 garymt

Check on Google !
    I have sourced windows in past from one of several breakers in UK. Just email them van details and measurements and hopefully they can help...
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭kerryjack

Facebook is where it's all happening for anything caravan or camping related. Join a few groups they are very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Wally Runs

I have used this resource, not the most up to date, but it has always come good in the end. There is someone in Lisburn and Wicklow. Your success will all depend on the window you are looking for. The UK sites generally work on collection only, but if you are nice and offer to pay for packaging and arrange your own courier it will come good.

https://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/caravanning/breakers.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭amor3

Try Lisburn caravan breakers on Facebook..

Advertisement