Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Translation

Options
  • 05-03-2016 10:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Could anyone translate these lyrics (or part of it) for me? I did it already, but my Irish pretty sucks and I'm trying to create a nice birthday gift... even a single phrase would be extremely appreciated!!

"If you'll be my star I'll be your sky, you can hide under me and come out at night
    when I turn black and you hide your light, i live to let you shine

But you can fly away from me
    and never come back if you find another galaxy far from here with more room to fly
    just leave me your stardust to remember you by "

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

How soon do you need it? I should be able to give you a proper translation tomorrow.

I'd be interested in seeing how you tried to translate it yourself as well. :)

Advertisement