Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor recommendation please...

Options
  • 08-02-2019 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭

We are looking to buy at the moment and looking for a recommendation of a good solicitor, anywhere in the Dublin South west general area, Tallaght, Firhouse that kind of general area. Or Sandyford also as we both work there.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Not a recommendation, but please take my advice NOT to go with a family member, close friend offering a discount, or pick someone based on price.

Most house purchases are straightforward, but the handful that are not straightforward require someone who will work hard and prioritize your business properly (i.e. get back to you).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

3DataModem wrote: »
    Not a recommendation, but please take my advice NOT to go with a family member, close friend offering a discount, or pick someone based on price.

Most house purchases are straightforward, but the handful that are not straightforward require someone who will work hard and prioritize your business properly (i.e. get back to you).

Common sense but good advice, thanks.

Advertisement