Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain View, Churchtown, Dublin 14 - review before buying

Options
  • 25-02-2015 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

Hi all. This is my first time posting to Boards.ie so I hope I'm putting this message in the right place.

I'm thinking about buying a house in the Nutgrove area of Dublin 14. Mountain view Park to be precise. Was just wondering if people have any insight as to what the area is like to live?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

This area is known locally as holylands and has had a very bad reputation in the past. I think it has improved somewhat in recent years but this is a house where you should definitly take the advice you have heard many times before and go sit in your car and see what goes on at different times of the night and day and you will make your own mind up fairly quickly i think. also note that this is a popular route for the driving test from the rathgar centre there are at least two popluar reverse around the corner spots etc, just something to note as it may annoy some people (it is not something that would bother me though).

Otherwise it is close to dundrum, marlay park, m50 etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement