Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Flat share in Cork City centre

Options
  • 03-03-2011 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi all,

I just moved to Cork last weekend and i am gainfully employed and i am looking for accomodation in Cork City.

As I work in the Skenard Road/Mahon Point area i would obviously like to live either within a 15/20min walking distance from work OR in the city centre.

I don't smoke. drink occasionally (like 2 pints or so) and am absolutely not a party animal. Furter more i am a mature laidback male.

As for rent i 'd like to pay max €450/month but for a nice place i am willing to pay a bit more.

You can contact me here or on "chris . smets1 @ gmail . com" (remove the " and spaces and please prevail from spamming me) and i will email you back or call you.

Thanks
    Chris

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement