Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Viking Game?

• 11-02-2002 1:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

Does anyone remember a game with three vikings in it? Each viking had a different ability and you had to use all three to get to the end of the level. It was on the snes. I really want to go out and ahem "cough" buy it. But I can't remember its name.

Comments

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

I remember it well (Expect the Name)

That game also had a sequel, so if you get one, make sure you get the other...

I think it was simply called "Viking" or something along those lines, so maybe try doing a few searches and see what you come up with - Im sure a few game sites would get listed and the word "Viking" will lead you to where you wish to go ;)

have fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

The Lost Vikings by Blizzard

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Yeah Kyro is correct. I think it was first realised on the amiga and was ported over to the snes. Not exactly my cup of tea cause it was like silly putty from system3 which nearly drove me over the edge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Thanks I got it. The lost vikings! There ws about three different games of it. Still not as good as Mario World though! Has to be the best snes game!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

I really want to go out and ahem "cough" buy it

Well now you can! [sort of]
    I've seen The Lost Vikings 2 in HMV grafton Street for PC in the budget section. They must have been clearing out the warehouse and discovered a pallet of this game cause there where loads of them:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 domkid

I always hated that game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

I know someone who is mad about that game.

I have a copy of it for the PC on a cd here somewhere, I'll dig it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Here we go!

Naughty Phaxx...shouldn't link to warez.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

I have The Lost Vikings for the Snes if you want it I'll give it to ya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Thanks for the offer, but I got the rom and my snes isn't too healthy anymore! I'm better off playing it on the pc. Thanks though

• Advertisement
Advertisement