Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wheat Barn, Portland Street North

Options
  • 19-08-2018 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does anyone currently live here or has lived here in the past?

From pictures the apartments seem quite nice, & reasonably priced (for Dublin City) if a little small. My main concern would be about the area in general - does anyone have any experience of living here - what is the apartment complex itself like & also the surrounding area?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

It is in the North Inner City with all that implies. There are periodic bouts of gangland shootings as well as the usual street crime.oMost people go about their business but there is a solid core of criminals and wasters

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

I lived in the north inner city, being young and from Dublin all my life I knew what to expect. I lived there for about 6 months. It was so handy but I wouldnt be bringing up a family and my OH was always on edge which I cant blame her for.
    A lot of shootings happened within a stones throw around this time. I had no problems otherwise but as I said it wouldn't suit most people.

Advertisement