Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door for Hitachi 60-1

Options
  • 26-03-2015 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi just bought a hitachi 60-1 and was wandering if anyone knew of a decent drivers door available.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭satstheway

My door got damaged against a wall on soft ground and I was told ins would write off digger before buying a new door! Beat that.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,372 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

satstheway wrote: »
    My door got damaged against a wall on soft ground and I was told ins would write off digger before buying a new door! Beat that.

What..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,081 ✭✭✭td5man

Belmontie wrote: »
    Hi just bought a hitachi 60-1 and was wandering if anyone knew of a decent drivers door available.
    Thanks

Try Conatys kells Co.Meath might have a new one .

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Belmontie

satstheway wrote: »

Oh ! I take it there not too cheap to buy new then.
    I've been searching for a second hand one but apparently I got more chance of stepping in Unicorn crap.
    Thanks anyhow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

I know a breakers yard that imported a write off left hand drive digger from Australia, the drivers door got wrote off on it but it has a good left hand door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭satstheway

Reggie. wrote: »
    What..

Got quoated somethings like €1200 for new door 3-4 years ago. Mad price.

Let us know if u get a cheap new door

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

get a lad to make you up a new door. the lad who does the welking for me made a new one for himself and sold the old door of the ex60-1 (without the glass)

If he could only get the tracks fixed he would be sorted :rolleyes:

get a lad to make you up a new door. the lad who does the welking for me made a new one for himself and sold the old door of the ex60-1 (without the glass)

If he could only get the tracks fixed he would be sorted :rolleyes:
    Same fella that damaged the ram?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

I know a fella that parked his machine where he was working and some fcuker that didn't want to pay for a door whipped it off the machine. He was quoted 2k for a new door.

I know a fella that parked his machine where he was working and some fcuker that didn't want to pay for a door whipped it off the machine. He was quoted 2k for a new door.

That's something like the doors off the 300 series masseys. Bloody 1000 euro apiece

• Advertisement
Advertisement