Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

silage in NZ

• 03-10-2014 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Any websites for getting work in new zealand at silage work? What are your experiences of it & what sort of money can be earned?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

Don't know about any contracting specific sites.
    Try googling contractors such as Jackson Holmes, Quigleys, Donaldsons, will add more when I spot them out and about. Know a few more such as Ashburton Contracting Limited but not sure if they're into silage making.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

jacksonholmes.co.nz

Huge company with an awesome line up of machinery from what I've seen. Know some folk who work for them and couldn't be happier from Ireland.

Winslow Contracting also based in Canterbury, haven't seen much about them. winslowltd.co.nz/our-divisions/contracting

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭farm14

Mehaffey1 wrote: »
    jacksonholmes.co.nz

Huge company with an awesome line up of machinery from what I've seen. Know some folk who work for them and couldn't be happier from Ireland.

Winslow Contracting also based in Canterbury, haven't seen much about them. winslowltd.co.nz/our-divisions/contracting

Thanks v much for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dc89

Hey lads, anyone know of any contractors around Christchurch?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭MickeyShtyles

http://youtu.be/keRc0gZe1u0
    Lad I know was over with these.

• Advertisement
Advertisement