Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optilase Recommend A Friend

Options
  • 27-06-2012 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭

Hi everyone

I got LASIK intralase done on both eyes last November and I'm delighted to say it was a success. This is the first summer I've been able to wear normal sunglasses, without having to wear contacts or indeed wearing sunglasses over my glasses!!

If you want to get €100 off your treatment, you can PM me.
    It was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Don't have to worry about glasses or contacts again!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ocoki01

Hi everyone

I got LASIK intralase done on both eyes last November and I'm delighted to say it was a success. This is the first summer I've been able to wear normal sunglasses, without having to wear contacts or indeed wearing sunglasses over my glasses!!

If you want to get €100 off your treatment, you can PM me.
    It was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Don't have to worry about glasses or contacts again!

Hi. I’m hoping to get Lasik completed in optilase in cork next week. Can I use your name?
    Thanks in afvance

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Funpop

Ocoki01 wrote: »
    Hi. I’m hoping to get Lasik completed in optilase in cork next week. Can I use your name?
    Thanks in afvance

I sent you a DM with a referral. If anyone else would like a discount please get in touch!

Advertisement