Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

05-10-2020, 09:57   #1
Anna4563

East Wall - LGBTQ+

Hi All

My partner and I are a LGBT couple looking for a home to call our own. We are considering a few properties in East Wall, and even though we don’t live in the area we have visited a couple times during the weekends and it seems like a lovely place.

I was also wondering if there’s any LBGTQ+ couples living long term in the area that could give us some feedback? Would be terrified of getting a place and being rejected by the community.

Thank you in advance
Advertisement
05-10-2020, 10:33   #2
AngryLips

Not long term here but I don't think you'll be the only LGBT+ couple in the area. Everyone looks out for each other it seems.
17-10-2020, 21:13   #3
Call Me Ishmael

Hi I've lived here long term and know three gay couples living here. One of these couples has children and they never mentioned anything about not being accepted.

East wall is busier then you think so I would not worry about being rejected. In my experience if you're nice to your neighbours here they will be nice in return.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion