Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free fiver on Iceland bonus card

• 28-09-2020 11:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

From facebook. It's for new customers but i like that they're giving to existing ones too.

We are delighted to announce that we are launching Bonus Card 2.0 to Iceland Foods Ireland, the most exciting loyalty programme in Ireland!

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗡𝗲𝘄?

Collect points and get money back for shopping at Iceland Foods Ireland! The more you shop and swipe with us, the more money you will get back! We will also run exciting promotions including Double Points Weekends to Extra Points!

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗗𝗼 𝗜 𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝗨𝗽?

Joining is easy!
    Pick up a card in-store and visit www.icelandbonuscard.ie to register for your Iceland Bonus Card! As a reward for signing up, you will receive 500 points on your new Bonus Card!

𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗔 𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗱? 😍

As a thank you for being so loyal, we are giving you a massive 500 points on your Bonus Card! That means that you are already halfway there to your first €10 back! Wow! That was quick and easy!

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗘𝗹𝘀𝗲?

You can still save for special occasions. Bonus Card 2.0 can still be used as a Savings Card! You can still get €1 FREE For Every €30 You Save On Your Bonus Card!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Haven't been able to swipe loyalty card in local Iceland for months now, I thought it was something to do with the virus. This happened to anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭123654789

Marhay70 wrote: »
    Haven't been able to swipe loyalty card in local Iceland for months now, I thought it was something to do with the virus. This happened to anyone else?

No, I put €30 on every now and again and pay using the card on my key ring. I've met staff members before who don't know how to use the loyalty card to pay but they just call someone else over rather than refuse to take it

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭scottigael

Not great value tbh, you get 500 free points but need to spend another 500 euro just to get a tenner off, I know there'll be double point weekends but not great value imo. Something like Dunnes tenner off 50 even a 5 off 50 would be good for Iceland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭123654789

They do the 10 off 50 type things every so often too. They email them out or have on leaflets in store. Keep an eye on the main Iceland thread here too, zell is great for posting up those vouchers

Advertisement