Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know if the traffic wardens are active during Level 5

Options
  • 09-02-2021 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭

Can I park without fear anywhere I want in Castlebar ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

6541 wrote: »
    Can I park without fear anywhere I want in Castlebar ?

they were patrolling the last time i was in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭6541

I suppose they cannot work from home !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,302 ✭✭✭HBC08

I saw them a good few times in the past week or two in Castlebar.
    During the first lockdown they weren't on the streets.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CtrlAltDelete

Don't know about traffic wardens but it's reassuring to see the speed camera vans are deemed essential and out in full force to keep their quota on track and revenue accounts in check.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Someone's car which was parked in the bus stop outside Mr. Price was ticketed yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

AirBiscuit wrote: »
    Someone's car which was parked in the bus stop outside Mr. Price was ticketed yesterday.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Warden. She does be lurking around there waiting for people to do it. Great spot for hitting targets.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭peter4918

jenno86 wrote: »
    Crouching Tiger, Hidden Warden. She does be lurking around there waiting for people to do it. Great spot for hitting targets.

Yeah sure why not, it’s a bus stop and people continue to park there and run into Mr. Price leaving the buses to double park outside the cars. There 2 big car parks less the 30 seconds walk away but lazy people will be lazy I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭irishgeo

counted 7 cars parked in it yesterday a Saturday afternoon. She would have made a killing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

irishgeo wrote: »
    counted 7 cars parked in it yesterday a Saturday afternoon. She would have made a killing.

Saw one yesterday, so she probably did.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

peter4918 wrote: »
    Yeah sure why not, it’s a bus stop and people continue to park there and run into Mr. Price leaving the buses to double park outside the cars. There 2 big car parks less the 30 seconds walk away but lazy people will be lazy I suppose!

I have to say that crossing that road/roundabout etc is..... So I query the 30 seconds walk . I never parked there as I always fitted Mr Price in around the pharmacy etc but it was tempting!

Alas my parking days are long since over...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 Whitehorse

If they just worked between Market Square and Mr Price they would hit every target, every day. Does anyone police Boots pharmacy car park now?

Advertisement