Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ape man

• 13-09-2011 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I was made pregnent by an ape man when i was a teenager, If only if i had stayed in school it might not have happened at all. 16 years later after feeding and raising the ape mans son he hit me across the head with a stone, thats all the thanks i got after all i did for him, Wiping the shïte of his arse when he was a baby.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Hi ma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Rusling wrote: »
    I was made pregnent by an ape man when i was a teenager, If only if i had stayed in school it might not have happened at all. 16 years later after feeding and raising the ape mans son he hit me across the head with a stone, thats all the thanks i got after all i did for him, Wiping the shïte of his arse when he was a baby.

Cool story, sis...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

That's completely bananas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭red menace

Damn kids and their Gorilla warfare

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

troll,that is all...bye bye troll,bed time now:D
    oh, and reported:D:D

Crystal meth is one hell of a drug.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,347 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Back to the caveman era are we??! :confused::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

He must have thought you were an ape to with the hairy minge thats on ya.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

WHY MUST YOU COME ON HERE AND EMBARASS ME MUMMY?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

You think that's bad? Girl was made pregnant by a guy with a shadow for a brain last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Serves you right for procreating with an ape man in the first place, Apples never fall far from trees.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

TheZohan wrote: »
    You think that's bad? Girl was made pregnant by a guy with a shadow for a brain last week.
    Actually it was a shadow for a Brian. Was a very interesting read.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭raveni

Well, this is an odd case of trollitus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Put down the sherry and turn off the computer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

pragmatic1 wrote: »

That sounds like a fair swap tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Is this some kind of religious fundamentalist warning that evolution is unnatural and therefore never happened?

"Look, sex with ape man is wrong, we can't be related to them!"

It's just a shadow of the Brian thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Was this "ape-man" the evidence we finally need to prove the existence of Big Foot?

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Mr. Boo

red menace wrote: »
    Damn kids and their Gorilla warfare

Better than guerrilla welfare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

TheZohan wrote: »
    pragmatic1 wrote: »
    No, it was a shadow ON his brian.

5 o'clock shadow most likely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

16 years ago I met a young slut at a haloween party, I was wearing a gorilla suit and didn't have a condom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

If you look really hard at the Ape man he gets angry.
    He still loves you though don't worry.

A rock to the head is just how he expresses
    himself in times of stress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Phew!.... Just realised she said pregnent, thought she said pregnant.

Advertisement