Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Alfie snoozing after his walk

• Registered Users Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭Be right back

Autosport wrote: »
    Alfie snoozing after his walk

Dreaming of rolling in fox poo, no doubt!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Dreaming of rolling in fox poo, no doubt!

:D:D:D

Haven't posted one of Sandy in ages.

Enjoying the fine weather.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭snowgal

stunner!! what a coat....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I don't think you got permission to take that photo. Looks like she is about to put you back in your place!

RosieJoe wrote: »
    I don't think you got permission to take that photo. Looks like she is about to put you back in your place!

I've just fed her so all is forgiven!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

161206778-10161325436757715-4007220350298764682-o.jpg

Not often these 2 lie together. Penny refuses to play with Chip (pomeranian) as he nips when he plays.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,394 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Fair to say Buster has grown into a fine doggy. He'll be 5 in a few months!

baby-buster.jpg

IMG-0940.png

IMG-4669.png

bust.jpg

• Advertisement

Enjoying the fine weather!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

[IMG]https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/<a href=https://postimg.cc/mtp4rmQN target=_blank>[/img]Pip.jpg

This is Pip. 18 months old, an abandoned and abused farm/sheep dog who was "too shy for the yeos". Tied up in an old yard as a guard dog. Taken to my Vet to be PTS. She refused and treated him for mange and other ailements. Rehomed with an elderly lady who couldn't cope with him so he has come to live with me.

Such a lovely guy, coming out of his shell a bit more each day. Have him mostly house trained. Sleeps in his own bed in the bedroom. His recall is brilliant and he is finding his feet around the cottage and fields. He is becoming my Pal and is never far away from me.

TT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

TopTec wrote: »
    [IMG]https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/<a href=https://postimg.cc/mtp4rmQN target=_blank>[/img]Pip.jpg
    Pip.jpg

This is Pip. 18 months old, an abandoned and abused farm/sheep dog who was "too shy for the yeos". Tied up in an old yard as a guard dog. Taken to my Vet to be PTS. She refused and treated him for mange and other ailements. Rehomed with an elderly lady who couldn't cope with him so he has come to live with me.

Such a lovely guy, coming out of his shell a bit more each day. Have him mostly house trained. Sleeps in his own bed in the bedroom. His recall is brilliant and he is finding his feet around the cottage and fields. He is becoming my Pal and is never far away from me.

TT

That’s a beautiful rags to riches story for Pip. Best of luck with him, wishing you many happy years with your new pal. He’s gorgeous and far too young to be written off as worthless.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,006 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Pip.jpg

TT

That's made my day! You've given him heaven after the hell he's endured. He'll be your best pal forever!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

TT, he is stunning!!! Thank you for giving him a loving home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭volchitsa

TT

He's so gorgeous, and what a heart warming story. It's so lovely to hear when previously neglected or abused animals find a loving home.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Benno is 7 today ...time flies

547308.JPG
    547309.JPG
    547310.JPG
    547311.JPG

Happy Birthday Benno :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,394 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I can hear that last picture!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I can hear that last picture!

I'm not the only one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

https://imgur.com/a/OiyzjDY

Sorry not sure how to upload, but one of my two. It's Lou Lou lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Peyo is not my pet but I have a serious case of pet envy. I'm always amazed about how animals can provide compassionate comfort care (to animal lovers) during a terminal illness.
    The first picture reminds me a little of the liftscene in the committements film. The second one young Marion with her son and Peyo is a true tear trigger...

https://www.theguardian.com/society/gallery/2021/mar/12/doctor-peyo-the-horse-comforting-cancer-patients-in-calais-in-pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭zedhead

This photo makes me so happy and proud. Managing our Milo's reactivity has been so tough over the past 9 months and we were starting to see some improvements over the past few weeks. We have been talking about introducing him to my parents dogs since we got him but I have been so afraid and kept putting it off - well we finally gave it a go.

Milo wore his muzzle and did show some attempt to start a fight at first sniffs (I let him sniff too long so totally my fault) but for the rest of the walk we kept it at parallel calm walking with a few very very brief sniffs and lots of praise and treats while walking or stopped if he stayed calm. So going to do a few more of these parallel walks before we add their second dog into the mix. But seriously I have never seen milo calm around a dog, not even 50 meters away so this was absolutely huge for us!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

Esmae taking a rest from a Sunday funday with some frivolous digging for worms...:)

547736.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭xhomelezz

edf.jpg

Our almost 10 years old lady

Taking the view in.

Alfie being chauffeured driven home after his walk :)

Alfie looks wrecked :D

Here's Milo enjoying the sun today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Pippa conked out this evening :)

• Advertisement

Beautiful dog :)

Advertisement