Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rté player on Samsung tv

Options
  • 12-11-2020 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭

Rté player is not working on TV,

It's saying I need to log in with a connect code however it's not producing one and saying I need to de-register the TV from my rté player account.

When I log into rté account its not showing the TV being registered.

Anyone have any idea on what to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭kerryjack

Did you get sorted got a Samsung smart tv for bed room and thought I could just run rte player on it, but it's not going lo live stream it's only doing videos. looks like I am going to have to run a cable to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭katiek102010

kerryjack wrote: »
    Did you get sorted got a Samsung smart tv for bed room and thought I could just run rte player on it, but it's not going lo live stream it's only doing videos. looks like I am going to have to run a cable to it.

No it hasn't worked for me at all. I don't have an ariel

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Charles Babbage

RTE Player is not a good piece of software, getting an aerial would be good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭katiek102010

RTE Player is not a good piece of software, getting an aerial would be good idea.

Can't, in rental currently. Will when I buy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Can't, in rental currently. Will when I buy

- Depending on your location a small cheap indoor Aerial may do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭galtee boy

The RTE Player on Smart tvs doesn't currently allow live streaming of the RTE channels. It's in the small print. The picture quality on the RTE Player is horrendous anyway, poor standard definition at best.

Advertisement