Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone managed to Pre Order an iPhone 12 online from Vodafone?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭GraceKav

Not necessarily. I would port my number from Vodafone to a prepay sim from another network. When the port has completed you can then join Vodafone as a new customer and port your number back and avail of the €250 off.

Thanks a mil. Appreciate the advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,511 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The website is down AGAIN. Both the uk and Irish ones. I wonder what things will be on there when it’s back up. We might get phones at the wrong prices again like some here got.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Tabby McTat

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    The website is down AGAIN. Both the uk and Irish ones. I wonder what things will be on there when it’s back up. We might get phones at the wrong prices again like some here got.

I've been struggling with the website and app for weeks. Eventually 1907 yesterday and have a new 12 Pro on the way. The online presence is a total shambles.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

It must be the website a lot of people are having issues with ordering through vodafone website and having order cancelled. Seems like it needs to be sorted. Was it ok to order online through vodafone before the level 5 restrictions? I've had no issues with them previously ordering from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Did anyone here actually manage to get an iPhone 12 Pro Max. from Vodafone via. upgrade or otherwise yet?

• Advertisement
Advertisement