Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

skype & samsung galaxy mini

• 21-09-2012 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

hi

i have installed skype on samsung galaxy mini and when i rang a number i had the choice of dialler or skype which was grand but now it seems to have changed and when i ring a number it automatically seems to have set to skype- this is driving me mad.

please please can someone tell me how to change this so that i can use the phone as normal and then hit the skype app if i want to use skype.

i will be forever grateful

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭jgbyr

maryk123 wrote: »
    hi

i have installed skype on samsung galaxy mini and when i rang a number i had the choice of dialler or skype which was grand but now it seems to have changed and when i ring a number it automatically seems to have set to skype- this is driving me mad.

please please can someone tell me how to change this so that i can use the phone as normal and then hit the skype app if i want to use skype.

i will be forever grateful

Go to settings-apps-skype- clear default. When you chose skype you must have ticked the box underneath to set it as the default app.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

thank you soooooooooooo much i have done this and it has stopped being a skype phone.

however when i want to ring someone i press call mobile - then comes dialler and skype so i have to chose one. the phone is my mothers who is 70 so i would prefer to get rid of the skype option and have skype as an app on the front and she can use it to ring international calls - you know what i mean.

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭jgbyr

maryk123 wrote: »
    thank you soooooooooooo much i have done this and it has stopped being a skype phone.

however when i want to ring someone i press call mobile - then comes dialler and skype so i have to chose one. the phone is my mothers who is 70 so i would prefer to get rid of the skype option and have skype as an app on the front and she can use it to ring international calls - you know what i mean.

thanks

Then when the popup box offers dialler & skype, tick the use by default box & press dialler.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

thanks for all your help its sorted now

forever grateful

mary123

Advertisement