Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing from a galaxy Note to a...

Options
  • 20-09-2012 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭

Hi all..

get bored with my phones so easily-getting rid of the note(pm me if anyone interested!cheap cheap!!) and looking at getting a galaxy s3.

Question is, is this much of an upgrade or is it pretty much the same user experience with a smaller screen?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭monster1

If I was you Id wait for the note 2. I went from the note to the s3, preffered the note to be honest. the s3 screen feels so small when coming from the note

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

monster1 wrote: »
    If I was you Id wait for the note 2. I went from the note to the s3, preffered the note to be honest. the s3 screen feels so small when coming from the note

hey, the main reason I'm changing, as I want a smaller phone! I originally bought the note to do the job of a tablet and a phone- I recently got a tablet so no need for a phone the size of the note-thats why I was thinking galaxy s3.

If you want to sawp the s3 for the note let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

cojomo2 wrote: »
    hey, the main reason I'm changing, as I want a smaller phone! I originally bought the note to do the job of a tablet and a phone- I recently got a tablet so no need for a phone the size of the note-thats why I was thinking galaxy s3.

The S3 is my absolute limit when terms of screen size anything over 5 is just too big.

Is the note and S3 at a similar price, i'd say the S3 is much more advanced

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭monster1

cojomo2 wrote: »

well if you want a smaller phone then the s3 is great. better hardware then the note so it has to be beter. I still have the note, and use it more than the s3, but I prefer the larger size. The girlfriend is getting the note 2 so i will be swapping the s3 with her for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭charlesh

when you say ... cheap cheap - how cheap are we talking? i have one - but i may need another. lemme know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭kierancos

If you're getting tired of your phone, why don't you change the rom? Makes some difference!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

charlesh wrote: »
    when you say ... cheap cheap - how cheap are we talking? i have one - but i may need another. lemme know!
    already sold, sorry.

Loving the s3, much better device for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

How much did you sell it for if you don't mind me asking?

Advertisement