Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone to launch HTC Desire

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I'm on vodafone PAYG with the free any network texts, should I just stick with that or do VF have a more suitable plan for a phone like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

Ive been a Vodafone PAYG customer since day one and Ive been holding out to see what bill pay deals Vodafone would have for this phone and I am sorry to see that its a complete joke. I can get 200 mins, 200 texts and 10gb data on Meteor for the same monthly cost as Vodafones plan which is 0 text 0 mins and 2gb data! :rolleyes:

Meteor here I come...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Why not just buy the phone sim free and use it with Vodafone PrePay. Top up by 30 euro online (6euro free credit = 36 euro) sign up for 1 months data plan @ 20 euro for 5gb internet and you still get free calls and texts to vodafone and 16 euro credit to spare! You can also use Cabbage to text all other networks for free aswell, happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Why not just buy the phone sim free and use it with Vodafone PrePay. Top up by 30 euro online (6euro free credit = 36 euro) sign up for 1 months data plan @ 20 euro for 5gb internet and you still get free calls and texts to vodafone and 16 euro credit to spare! You can also use Cabbage to text all other networks for free aswell, happy days!
    Buying it off meteor on their 12 month plan costs the exact same as buying it sim free :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Fair nuff I guess... I swore is never return to meteor...I'm keeping that promise :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement