Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S series TV (32") lost RTE1 signal?

Options
  • 10-11-2020 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Have the above TV couple of days ago wife noticed that rte 1 TV channel no longer being received

Went into auto tuning and it just picks up

6 TV channels (RTE2, Virgin Media1, TG4, Virgin Media 2, RTE News, Tithe an Oireachtas)
    And
    9 radio channels

When I select channel 1 or button 1 which was always RTE1 TV just progresses to channel 2 which is RTE2

Using TV coaxial cable from an attic installed in the attic which was working fine until couple days ago

Any ideas why I can't get RTE1 through auto tuning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭decor58

Cuttlefish wrote: »
    Hi all,

Have the above TV couple of days ago wife noticed that rte 1 TV channel no longer being received

Went into auto tuning and it just picks up

6 TV channels (RTE2, Virgin Media1, TG4, Virgin Media 2, RTE News, Tithe an Oireachtas)
    And
    9 radio channels

When I select channel 1 or button 1 which was always RTE1 TV just progresses to channel 2 which is RTE2

Using TV coaxial cable from an attic installed in the attic which was working fine until couple days ago

Any ideas why I can't get RTE1 through auto tuning

Likely to be your aerial or the cable run, if you are missing VM3, it and RTÉ 1 are on the same frequency, has your aerial moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Cuttlefish

decor58 wrote: »
    Likely to be your aerial or the cable run, if you are missing VM3, it and RTÉ 1 are on the same frequency, has your aerial moved.

My aerial is in the attic mounted to the joyces (sp?) and have worked fine for years

At the moment RTE1 etc have returned though at times I will get pixilation or video breakup

Advertisement