Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

JVC soundbar with 6 months free spotify £59 - Currys UK

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

razorronan wrote: »
    You don't know which VPN on Keepsolid you used by any chance? I'm, trying to sign up to the Spotify offer online, I follow the link from Currys, click get premium, fill out the details and when I go to Sign Up it just keeps loading without any error message. Have tried 3 different UK VPN's on Keepsolid without any joy.

Nopes..i think i used the default
    uK one..

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭mickey1985

When registering payment if i use my irish card or paypal it wants to change my country how do you get past this thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭rockihudson

mickey1985 wrote: »
    When registering payment if i use my irish card or paypal it wants to change my country how do you get past this thanks

hi, i am also looking to see if there a way round this please

• Site Banned Posts: 1 garrettt033

Cracking deal on Currys.co.uk

JVC TH-D679B 2.0 SoundBar with Dolby Atmos + Free 6 Month Spotify £59 Currys PC World

Same one is 139 here in Ireland without spotify

Use parcel motel for delivery(assuming no issues with delivery) !

Thanks for this post. Helped a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭SheroP

Looks to be £99 now ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

SheroP wrote: »
    Looks to be £99 now ???

Maybe because you're responding to a BA posted almost 7 months ago....

Advertisement