Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Got DMR ?

Options
  • 25-09-2020 11:11pm

Anyone use DMR, anyone up for a DMR QSO tomorrow night ?

Talk group 2723 ?

Comments

Anyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Popoutman

Possibly? I'm not 100% sure of availability over the next few days though..

Grand sure we'll say DMR QSO Saturday night around 9pm on one of the Irish Talk Groups ?

Lets announce which TG here first and who can make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Popoutman

^ Fair - I'll try to be there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Malmsteen

Anyone else having problems loading the Hoseline on the Brandmiester Network? Usually listen to a number of TalkGroups but of late the Hoseline will not load at all...

• Advertisement

Malmsteen wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems loading the Hoseline on the Brandmiester Network? Usually listen to a number of TalkGroups but of late the Hoseline will not load at all...

Hasn’t worked in ages, I’d say they need more bandwidth.

I have the open spot 3 and I can listen via laptop, very handy.

One day maybe radios can have built in brandmeister management, it would make DMR a lot more user friendly.

I do call in the mornings on the Irish TG but I’ve only got 1 qso in 2 weeks.

I’ll call again in the morning on Ireland call 2722 between 8:30 - 9 am

Advertisement