Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative TV aerial to: Revez T70 Indoor/Outdoor Digital Aerial?

Options
  • 21-10-2019 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

A family member asked me to order this from Amazon: Revez T70 Indoor/Outdoor Digital Aerial for Caravans Motorhomes or Houses 12v but as shipping is not free, and actually £29, this is no longer the case.

If it were my place, I would stick the biggest baddest FO aerial and satellite dish on the roof - or in the attic - but this person believes that the attic option does not work for her, and does not want anything she would consider an eye sore on the side of the house or the roof. She also liked about this product she could drill through the wall herself and put it up.

As it does not seem there is an option to get UK terrestrial with these limitations, is there an alternative product to receive an improved Saorview signal, available for a good price either by order in Ireland, collection in Dublin, or from Amazon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭Digifriendly

Note that the Revez you linked to gets a one star rating so good decision not to purchase. Plenty of other aerials should do your job but I highly recommend Televes aerials (Pro 27 or Pro 45) which have good gain or any log periodic that perform well across the channel band.

Advertisement