Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What weird things did you see today?

Options
  • 19-01-2017 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,642 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

So come on people what weird things have you seen today? It can be anywhere and to do with anything from people doing weird things to maybe weird cars or something weird that happened to you.

My weird thing that happened today is I kept getting shocks off a certain escalator when I touched the handrail. Used my coat to hold onto it and that seemed to stop it. Maybe I just carry at lot of static electricity lol.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

AMKC wrote: »
    So come on people what weird things have you seen today? It can be anywhere and to do with anything from people doing weird things to maybe weird cars or something weird that happened to you.

My weird thing that happened today is I kept getting shocks off a certain escalator when I touched the handrail. Used my coat to hold onto it and that seemed to stop it. Maybe I just carry at lot of static electricity lol.
    It's probably the shoes you are were wearing. I always get shocks when I wear Nike trainers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Stravos Murphy

A farmer walking a fox.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

El Weirdo wrote: »
    It's probably the shoes you are were wearing. I always get shocks when I wear Nike trainers.

It must be the after shocks from the ones given to the people to make the shoe to be more productive. Just doooooooo iiiit.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Two senior guys bumped into each other in the doc office today, turns out they flew together in the air force(?). They talked and caught up, can't imagine what that was like for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

AMKC wrote: »

But you felt that instead of seeing it? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

A man on over €175k per year make a really bizarre choice based on short term vision.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

I witnessed a grown man satisfy a camel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

In the dentists waiting room ..... the woman next to me shoveling handfuls of trail mix / Bombay mix type snack into her gob. She was literally pouring it into her hand and wolfing it down before going in to dentist. Some ppl are well weird!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I seen a peanut stand, heard a rubber band
    I seen a needle that winked its eye
    But I be done seen 'bout ev'rything
    When I see a elephant fly

Advertisement