Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭morritty

FT have a sale on, ordered a Drag Mini, Couple of Dvarw RTAs and some tweezers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Bought an Aegis Solo from EliteVapour today .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I bought a couple of these https://www.jacvapour.com/vape-kits/aio-vim with pre-filled pods for my Brother who had a stroke years ago.

I bought one myself too but I wont be using pre-fills,I ordered 0.5 coils.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

I bought a couple of these https://www.jacvapour.com/vape-kits/aio-vim with pre-filled pods for my Brother who had a stroke years ago.

I bought one myself too but I wont be using pre-fills,I ordered 0.5 coils.

They look very neat and discreet.

They look very neat and discreet.

I've always heard of Jacvapour,I thought they were in France,I was shocked to learn that they are a UK company from the East of Scotland.

Free shipping to Ireland if you spend €80.

The Vim mod has been released over a year ago & seems to be better than some of those pod AIO's.

• Advertisement

I've always heard of Jacvapour,I thought they were in France,I was shocked to learn that they are a UK company from the East of Scotland.

Free shipping to Ireland if you spend €80.

The Vim mod has been released over a year ago & seems to be better than some of those pod AIO's.

I bought a Series B mod off them some time ago, it's the best value DNA 75 mod I've had,£69. They also do some refurbished hardware at good value, guaranteed and they have a top class customer service.

The Blotto rta from ecigone.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

The Blotto rta from ecigone.

That's got decent reviews

On the off chance Bill do you have a discount code for ecigone?

conjon wrote: »
    That's got decent reviews

On the off chance Bill do you have a discount code for ecigone?

20OFF should give a discount but you might have to join their FACEBOOK group to get it.

20OFF should give a discount but you might have to join their FACEBOOK group to get it.

Thanks Bill. I am looking at the QP Designs Flaw mod and they seem to have it in stock, but it's fairly pricey. They don't seem to allow you to add a coupon at checkout for it. The quest goes on..

• Advertisement

Thanks Bill. I am looking at the QP Designs Flaw mod and they seem to have it in stock, but it's fairly pricey. They don't seem to allow you to add a coupon at checkout for it. The quest goes on..
    Flaw or Fatal?

Flaw or Fatal?

Fatal. Never type on the go :).

It's still on pre order so code probably won't work till it's in stock.

Nice looking mod btw, temptation is starting :)

Nice looking mod btw, temptation is starting :)

It is Bill. Its a limited release so I haven't seen a review yet. I am in 2 minds as the sxk bb box is coming back into stock on the Chinese sites in the coming weeks. This is one of the original AIO systems. I'm also hoping that the Dani 21700 might be on sale during black Friday.

On QP, I have the fatality which is my favourite RTA on the year. Pricey bit worth every penny. QP have also released the Gata, which can be used in both DL and MTL. Same deck just different top cap. It looks the dogs too. Initial reviews for it are really good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Did anyone order a Dot Mod DotAIO ?

I'm fighting the temptation on that just wondering if anyone has one and how they are getting on with it .

jonski wrote: »
    Did anyone order a Dot Mod DotAIO ?

I'm fighting the temptation on that just wondering if anyone has one and how they are getting on with it .

Jonski research the billet box. The dotmod is based on it. The Sxk bb clone is back next week on the Chinese sites. That's got a dna60 in it. It's also a lot more flexible and also in terms of spares cheaper.

If you're after the dotmod try lepetitvapoter. Great Co based in France. Free delivery. Dpd for the Irish leg and they've a reward programme

Just ordered the RBA coil for the RPM40 or Fetch....https://djvape.co.uk/products/smok-rpm-40-rba-coil-0-6ohm

Also ordered the disposables,Innokin GoMax...https://djvape.co.uk/products/innokin-gomax-multi-use-disposable-tank-5-5ml-4pcs

Gotta try them...

QP Designs Gata RTA arrived today. The interesting about this atty is that it comes with one deck but two top caps and also two air control rings depending on your set up. So you can either go the DL or MTL route. I picked up the juggerknot mini second hand about a month ago and it's my favourite single coil atty. Looking forward to trying this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭dragona

try lepetitvapoter. Great Co based in France. Free delivery. Dpd for the Irish leg and they've a reward programme

I order practically everything from there, great prices and fast delivery!

• Advertisement

dragona wrote: »
    I order practically everything from there, great prices and fast delivery!

Particularly when you take into account the sterling exchange rate. I've found that they're cheaper than the UK sites. They've a great selection from top end to those starting off. Their loyalty points is great too.

Squid Industries Double Barrel V3 and QP Design Juggerknot Mini rta. Ecigone have 20% off using 20OFF code.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

Juggerknot mini is an amazing RTA IMO. Have two of them and there constantly in use. Picked up the Gata a couple of weeks ago and jury is still out. Have only been using it DL. Generally a big fan of QP Designs. The Juggerknot M25 is fantastic although a tad big.

Other purchases of late that I enjoying are Taifun GT4 (bought second had), Atmazoo Tripod and the Dwarw DL (Clone).

Juggerknot mini is an amazing RTA IMO. Have two of them and there constantly in use. Picked up the Gata a couple of weeks ago and jury is still out. Have only been using it DL. Generally a big fan of QP Designs. The Juggerknot M25 is fantastic although a tad big.

Other purchases of late that I enjoying are Taifun GT4 (bought second had), Atmazoo Tripod and the Dwarw DL (Clone).

The m25 is my atty of the year. How are you finding the Tripod? I've been looking at it. Completely agree with you on the Gata, I'm still in 2 minds on it. I don't think it's a patch on the juggerknot or fatality.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

The m25 is my atty of the year. How are you finding the Tripod? I've been looking at it. Completely agree with you on the Gata, I'm still in 2 minds on it. I don't think it's a patch on the juggerknot or fatality.

I'm not finding myself reaching for it too much, it's a good atty but just not doing it for me. If I'm honest, since getting the GT4 nothing else is really getting a look in. There pricey but absolutely worth every cent IMO. Whenever funds allow I can see myself buying a second one.

I'm not finding myself reaching for it too much, it's a good atty but just not doing it for me. If I'm honest, since getting the GT4 nothing else is really getting a look in. There pricey but absolutely worth every cent IMO. Whenever funds allow I can see myself buying a second one.

Le petit vapoteur have the GT4 in stock 140 odd. They'd a 20% off for Halloween just there. Keep an eye out on black Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

3 bottles of egg nog and 2 bottles of christmas pow wow from manabush. I tried the egg nog on a whim last week and vaped nothing but until I had finished the 30ml bottle. Had to order a further supply. It's very morish.

Give me a shout if you ever want to sell that tripod.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Claire Underwood

I just got my Lost Vape Paranormal 250 with the drop dead rabbit RDA. Sweet setup and love the flavour that this rda puts out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

A genuine kayfun lite 2019 from creme de vape and a few juices from www.daddypigsmokejuice.com. Cinnamon Crumble, Coke Float, Custardy Cake Batter and Gingerbread ice-cream sammich. All of which I didn't need. Terrible itchy mouse fingers.

Advertisement