Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any certainty that a recruitment campaign will open in 2020?

Options
  • 10-11-2019 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help. I missed the 2019 campaign for other commitments but I know now I want to join the Gardai. I have laser eye surgery booked for January and all. Is there any way of knowing if recruitment will open next year? Or what would you reckon? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DBOOK123

Upthefey wrote: »
    Hi all,

Hoping someone can help. I missed the 2019 campaign for other commitments but I know now I want to join the Gardai. I have laser eye surgery booked for January and all. Is there any way of knowing if recruitment will open next year? Or what would you reckon? Thanks

Based on the projected number the are aiming to recruit by 2021 yeah its very likely they will recruit next year

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dean2020

Yes their recruitment next year l say up 700 your 800 next year l heard missed on the last one aswell l did hopefully l be lucky next year thinking about joining the garda reserve dunno yet get experience and be more easy to pass the online assessments

Advertisement