Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movies on the move

Options
  • 19-02-2004 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

Brand new portable DVD player, with 7" TFT display. DVD player is tiny and fully portable, according to the box its car mountable.This is an unwanted prize and since I hardly watch movies I'll just use it as an pretty expensive door stop. The unit sells on the high street for 500 and comes with an opitional lit-ion battery worth 100. I'm selling the whole lot for 475 ONO, so you're saving over 20%.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

This should be in the "For Sale" board.

If you want to sell it you may need to provide a bid more info: eg: manufactor or pics maybe nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

sounds "hot"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Not really a bargin.

I mean you can get a bush one in the argos catalog for about €350, which fair enough is not well known but then i think its dixons or currys i seen a sweet ass panasonic one for €480 and that was coming with the "optional" battery.

More details on the product would be welcomed i.e. manufacturer/model/pic

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Next Base, 48002. is the make and model. I've seen the same model on demo before and was pretty impressed with it. As for it been "hot", as I said it was an unwanted prize, I won in a sales promation in work. I hardly ever watch DVD so it' not much use to me thats why I'm getting rid of it. compared to some of the other models you mentioned, the display is part of the main unit ie, there's no "flip" on it, so it's much more robust, unit also comes with a remote.

Advertisement