Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Christmas present €34 instead of €85 for any treatment at Zenergy in Dublin City

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Bleedin Delish

cheers thats the sisters pressie sorted ... now what to get a 14 year old bro that has every PS3 game ever made???

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Trappers Son

Theres been a few deals knockin about for Xbox Games Mr Delish..

But cheers to OP. BTW, any way you can get these vouchers without them saying there massively discounted and can use them as a present?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 acquiredtaste

did anyone get one of the zenergy vouchers as pressies?

I was given one for two people to the value of €270..a pampering session w/ champange & chocs. I rang to book a few diff treatments that amounted to 270 and zenergy said the voucher can only be used against one treatment each (dearest treatment is €85) so if two of us went in and got that we'd only really be spending 170.

http://www.citydeal.ie/deals/dublin/zenergy-spa/187288
    here's the deal online now, it clearly says one treatment of your choice..but the voucher i was given (prob printed a week b4 xmas) has nothing about only being allowed to pick one, so it must have been changed since..maybe people were complaining. seems a bit misleading to me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tonydun

http://www.citydeal.ie/deals/dublin/zenergy-spa/187288

If you read the above link, for the pre xmas deal, it stated in 2 places that it was a 1 hour treatment each. As the post says, the actual voucher printed was not clear enough about this, which was corrected in the second deal as mentioned. Hope this shows that there was no intention to mislead.

Advertisement