Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Egg Deals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Has anyone seen the large Kinder eggs on offer? Or even in stock anywhere?

Thought I saw them a while back at €18 each. Ridiculous price

Think another brand are making a similar product at a cheaper price

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

some on offer, still stupid prices relative to the other deals

https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=kinder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Steven81

Tescos doing the 5 for 5 euro yesterday, even though on website saying half were unavailable they were all there.

In previous years it was only one weekend they did it, now with the times they must just want to sell them all.

Dunnes has the creme eggs a pack of 5 at half price 1.50. Bought a few to do treasure hunt around the garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭corks finest

Not a single egg left in SuperValu Carrigaline ( bar 6 overly expensive ones)Dunnes and Lidl a no go here , absolutely jam packed,up to 50 ppl trying to get in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

All the fancy eggs and smaller Easter treats are half price or less in Marks & Spencer at the moment. Loads left in the Grafton Street branch in Dublin yesterday evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

About 30% off all Easter Eggs in Aldi, its been up on their website for a while now.

Apart from one lady buying six, it was all very calm and orderly in Aldi this morning.

They also had flour, which was sold out within 45 minutes to lots of very happy people who I must say were only taking one each.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,836 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

brettmirl wrote: »
    All the fancy eggs and smaller Easter treats are half price or less in Marks & Spencer at the moment. Loads left in the Grafton Street branch in Dublin yesterday evening.
    I noticed that, most of them are still pretty astranomical though!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

rubadub wrote: »
    I was suggesting facebook, but yes you could go the legal route and they should likely get a slap on the wrist and probably be forced by head office to do the offers, history on the site shows other companies have got pulled up for similar offences.

https://www.asai.ie/make-a-complaint/

I know Supervalue is a franchise but it can be real headwrecking to see an offer advertised nationally and then your own local store isnt doing it. Subway is another business where this happens, we've seen it on threads here before. At the end of the day it only serves to p1ss customers off and wastes advertising effort from the central office.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    I know Supervalue is a franchise but it can be real headwrecking to see an offer advertised nationally and then your own local store isnt doing it. Subway is another business where this happens, we've seen it on threads here before. At the end of the day it only serves to p1ss customers off and wastes advertising effort from the central office.
    I agree and to make it worse the hanging around in the line for 20 m is a balls especially no eggs when I got in,and lent finishes tomorrow night after midnight so I need to get my skates on

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

I agree and to make it worse the hanging around in the line for 20 m is a balls especially no eggs when I got in,and lent finishes tomorrow night after midnight so I need to get my skates on

Lent is already over. It finishes on Holy Thursday.

• Advertisement

Lent is already over. It finishes on Holy Thursday.

Not for me , Easter Sunday every year

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

For most things, Lent over on the Thursday but I always hold off the chocolate until Easter Sunday so as to savour the Easter egg.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

If you are anywhere near Terenure centra had loads of them earlier today for a tenner each

• Registered Users Posts: 16,347 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

If you are anywhere near Terenure centra had loads of them earlier today for a tenner each

I'm not, but I'll try local Centras. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Managed to nab 4 giant dairy milk eggs for 10e in Kildare farm foods

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ParkyJiSung

johnf26 wrote: »
    Managed to nab 4 giant dairy milk eggs for 10e in Kildare farm foods

Probably bought off debenhams, lot of cork smaller shops doing the same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

id say there will be loads on sale tomorrow. They bought way, way too many before the pandemic.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

xpletiv wrote: »
    id say there will be loads on sale tomorrow. They bought way, way too many before the pandemic.

Tesco have loads listed which will be half price from tomorrow on.

https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=easter+eggs&action=toggleProdListSize_2

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Aidan Harney

Local dunnes stores here had half price eggs, local Tesco had none. Dunnes recommended if you've to hedge your bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Aidan Harney

Local dunnes stores here had half price eggs, local Tesco had none. Dunnes recommended if you've to hedge your bets.

That's this morning, Monday...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Have too many as it is..

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Had to pop into Tesco Wexford for a few bits and pieces this morning and glanced at the aisle with the Easter Eggs on it, and there was none half price today.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Just put in a click and collect order for tomorrow and added a tray of these at €6.97 for 9 eggs - VAT included lol

https://collect.pallasfoods.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=easter egg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

still some 200g Lindt Bunnies in Tesco Paul Street Cork €1.49 woooo hoo... its the little things..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Tesco Wexford had a few yesterday . There was a Lilly o Briens Hamper which was €15.99 down to €4.99. They had a few Lindt big Eggs too but was not sure on the price on them. They are at the reduced to clear section where the chocolate is, and also the last aisle before the frozen food too. Not much of a selection though .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

got some small easter egg 1 wk after easter for 49p in tesco - malteasers etc.. and some bigger ones for 1.49.. Oreo and Double Decker.. there wer some smarties eggs left yday and Cadburys cream egg with little eggs and mugs but era wasn't bothered... but no way was I leaving the Lindt 200g bunnies behind - for 1.49 woo hoo.. hmm..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

Thought Easter had gone away til next year?

Not quite! :cool:

Upto 75% off Easter Eggs at Thornton's UK website.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/up-to-75-off-easter-eggs-at-thorntons-delivery-is-395-or-free-if-you-spend-35-3479077

Using Parcel Wizard would be the only viable option here due the size or if you're willing to spend more, Parcel Motel + Home delivery option.

Read the description on the HotUKDeals website to get the best deals and don't forget to use the 10% off code.

For instance the bulk price underneath the single price is the one worth going for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Thank God the white chocolate eggs are out of stock because diabetes is the last thing I need in my life right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Doge wrote: »
    Thought Easter had gone away til next year?

Not quite! :cool:

Upto 75% off Easter Eggs at Thornton's UK website.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/up-to-75-off-easter-eggs-at-thorntons-delivery-is-395-or-free-if-you-spend-35-3479077

Using Parcel Wizard would be the only viable option here due the size or if you're willing to spend more, Parcel Motel + Home delivery option.

Read the description on the HotUKDeals website to get the best deals and don't forget to use the 10% off code.

For instance the bulk price underneath the single price is the one worth going for.

Thanks for that.
    Watch out for Best Before Dates on some.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

I think my figure will regret this! :pac:
    Thorntons had to split it into 2 packages but still so worth it!

516604.jpg

Btw, there's an extra 25% off code in the HotUKDeals link the left few days.

Hope the rest of you have yours arrive safely too!

Advertisement