Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Repair/Maintenance

Options
  • 07-05-2020 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi there, I need to get a few bikes repaired, does anyone know of someone doing this kind of work locally - greystones/kilcoole/kilquade/kilpedder/bray?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

As far as I know cycle plus are open for repairs you will have to ring them though. There is also a guy called Niall White on the Greystones Open Forum on Facebook who’s looking for bikes to repair. If you aren’t on Facebook book or that forum I can private message you his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭LagunaSeca

Just had a repair done with Fatbike Adventures in Belmont Demesne. Would highly recommend them.

https://fatbikeadventures.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

New Bike Shop open at Blacklion

• Administrators Posts: 53,438 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    New Bike Shop open at Blacklion

By Lidl?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

awec wrote: »
    By Lidl?

No, next to the old coal yard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭calfmuscle

Bobs bikes at blacklion just opened. Seems like a nice guy, had a good chat the other day as I'm looking for a new bike.

Advertisement