Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seabourne View Management Co.

Options
  • 11-03-2010 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi,

We are thinking of buying a two bedroomed apartment in Seabourne View. Our Solicitor has just informed us that the common areas have not yet been transferred to the Management Company and are still owned by Sean Dunne, Sean Mulryan and Ballymore Residential Company. Does anyone know if any date has been set for this to happen and has this caused any problems to date?

Also would you know how much is in the Sinking Fund?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Cant comment on the legalities of ownership but i know if i ever need anything fixed in the commen areas i contact Wyse (the property managers) and Fred is the full time care taker who looks after the inside and outside of the blocks, afaik he is employed directly by Wyse also.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Maybe ask the residents association Seabourneview@gmail.com

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 49 dubjackeen

Hi Johnnymcg - I have sent them an email but have had no reply to date.

Pablo - Many thanks - would you have a number or email address for Fred for future reference?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

Hi, Fred's number is in the useful links under Fred Mohr.

We are renting in Seabourne View at the moment and have done for over 2 years.

Fred does a brilliant job keeping the place clean and providing quick and low cost repairs.

If you want an honest overview of what its like to live here, PM me for details on Build Quality, Residents, Safety etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cowichan

Thanks Joey. I have sent an email to them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement