Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taylor Swift appreciation thread

Options
  • 30-05-2020 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭

Is it weird for a male in his thirties to listen to Taylor Swift, particularly Red and 1989?:o

🙈🙉🙊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Is it weird for a male in his thirties to listen to Taylor Swift, particularly Red and 1989?:o

Yes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Not sure I know her music but I appreciate her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭tastyt

It’s not weird for a man in his thirties to enjoy Taylor Swift , apart from her music

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

your not male.

Listen to Ryan Adams' cover of 1989..

It's feckin epic..Goes to show the songs are there..

And she's lovely..

Woo Taylor!!..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Central Services

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Yer grand. Her stuff is very easy to listen too.

Best pair of pins I’ve ever seen too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Fabulous figure, but she just had a sort of permanent pissed off look about her that’s off putting. She goes through boyfriends like I dunno what too, I’d guess she’s a bit of a geebag. Some of her tunes ain’t bad in fairness, I wouldn’t switch radio stations.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

Have all her albums except the latest, love them. I could pretend to like rap and wear baggy tracksuits so people would think I'm cool but I really couldn't give one.

We think you're cool Charles..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,111 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Fabulous figure, but she just had a sort of permanent pissed off look about her that’s off putting. She goes through boyfriends like I dunno what too, I’d guess she’s a bit of a geebag. Some of her tunes ain’t bad in fairness, I wouldn’t switch radio stations.

I think it makes her hotter. What that says about me, I dunno.

As for her music? I don't care what anyone says, Shake It Off is a tune.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 eoin317

Dermot Kennedy did a cover of Lover in the BBC Live Lounge which was very good as well..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭hynesie08

1989 is the best pop album of the 00s and red and lover are both fantastic as well, the less said about reputation the better........ Nothing wrong with enjoying tay tay, she is world class at what she does...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

J. Marston wrote: »
    I think it makes her hotter. What that says about me, I dunno.

As for her music? I don't care what anyone says, Shake It Off is a tune.

One of her only bad songs !

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I saw a man with a walking frame at her concert in Croke Park.

She is genuinely talented singer/songwriter and comes across as a decent human being.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,795 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

I don't know many of her songs but I could look at her all day anyway. She's in her 30s now too at this stage so maybe it's not that weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

Red is one of the best albums of the genre ever created. You'll never find as many good songs on an album. Honestly, if someone can listen to Red or Begin Again and feel nothing, they're dead inside. I'm her age, she's annoying but she's fit and her songs are unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Red is one of the best albums of the genre ever created. You'll never find as many good songs on an album. Honestly, if someone can listen to Red or Begin Again and feel nothing, they're dead inside. I'm her age, she's annoying but she's fit and her songs are unreal

Red should have won the album of the year at the Grammys.

The way this song builds in intensity is sublime.

Damn ye lads, ye are definitely persuading me to listen to red for the next couple of days..(never really listened to it, but downloaded it ages ago..)..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

2013 summer :( Reminds me so much. Give it a listen CQD. Great stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

She's incredibly attractive these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,210 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She's a talented song writer, damn catchy tunes

Another thing I like about Taylor..

If you ever hear her being interviewed about her music..she knows what she's at.. she's an artist..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

Out of 2 I'd give her 1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

I liked her Christmas tune

I think I might actually be a bit too depressed and lovelorn to go listening to red..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

I'd ate chips out of her knickers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,311 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I dreamt she moved in with me when I was in college and was a massive pain in the arse. Never put anything away or did the dishes and she left rubbish ankle-deep on the floor. Otherwise, I know nothing about her or her music and have no opinion of her whatsoever.

• Advertisement

Woo Taylor!!!...

Advertisement