Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel goal saver account

Options
  • 29-05-2020 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I was just wondering is there any way I can cancel my gaol saver account without going to my branch as I have no way of getting to it.

Kind Regards,
    Melissa Hooley.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi There, 

Thanks for reaching out to us here. 

A Branch visit will not be necessary to close this account. 

If the goal saver is viewable online for you, please login www.365online.com click on the withdrawal option beside this account and this function will also ask if you wish to close the account. 

If you prefer to call, it’s 0818 365 365 Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm. An Advisor be happy to take the request by phone for you. 

We hope the above information helps, any further questions feel free to check back with us here.

Many thanks 
    Alison 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MelissaHooley

I don't think it viewable but I did get a test message last week giving me IBAN and BIC numbers but I don't know if I need to add them to my account.

Kind Regards,
    Melissa Hooley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

I don't think it viewable but I did get a test message last week giving me IBAN and BIC numbers but I don't know if I need to add them to my account.

Kind Regards,
    Melissa Hooley.
    Hi Melissa,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

You can certainly request for your account to be added by logging into your account through a pc/laptop, select service desk and add account or policy. Once you submit the request this is added for online viewing within 5 working days. 

We hope this helps and that you remain safe and well during this time.

Thanks Jen 

Advertisement