Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Blue Suit Trousers

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Moss would be where I'd try for something like that but they may need to do a store delivery order and they are inconsistent with actually getting stuff delivered when promised from experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Have you tried m&s, best, arnotts?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Cheers guys.

Tried M&S and Best not Arnotts yet. Tried literally everywhere I could find in D1, Blanch SC and Liffey Valley.

Nothing much on Moss Bros... Hitting a dead end! Any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Diffney maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Or these? If you are okay with buying online. I find SW quite good quality-wise

https://www.samuel-windsor.co.uk/suits/suit-trousers/summer-suit-trousers-blue/BV7S48T

Tried Diffney on Henry St... Maybe suits, didn't seem to sell many trousers on their on.

The SW ones look nice! Could be onto a winner, cheers.

Any other suggestions welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Elemonator

Next. Online only. Massive selection of trousers there, at least when I was a retail assistant.

Loads on Next but they're all in sale so no sizes left :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Elemonator

Loads on Next but they're all in sale so no sizes left :(

Dorian Black?

• Advertisement

Elemonator wrote: »
    Dorian Black?

Forgot about them since they left the GPO Arcade - will float over to Grafton St during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Forgot about them since they left the GPO Arcade - will float over to Grafton St during the week.

Good few suit shops on Dawson St and street off Grafton.
    Some do suit hire - protocal I think?
    May have a good range.

Ideally want to buy a pair as I've another wedding in October I'll use them for too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

How much you wanna pay? Might be a bit pricier but I'd recommend Suitsupply:

https://eu.suitsupply.com/en/trousers?prefn1=colorID&prefv1=blue&prefn2=materialID&prefv2=wool

Advertisement