Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to commute from Dundrum to Ballsbridge?

Options
  • 22-10-2009 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi, I'm living in Dundrum close to the Ballaly Luas stop, and commuting to Ballsbridge. I'm currently getting the Luas to Stephens Green, and then walking to Nassau St to get the 4 or 7 Bus to Ballsbridge.

I'm thinking there has to be a better way, but I cant think of any. Any suggestions?!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭howiya

you could get off the luas at ranelagh and take the number 18 bus to ballsbridge. wouldn't be as frequent as the number 4/7 though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

44 or 48a to Milltown and walk via Eglinton Road/Anglesea Road, or stay on until just before Ranelagh and walk via Marlborough Road and Herbert Park (both about 20 mins walk).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

milltown to donnybrook garage via the dodder is about 15min walk, depends where you have to go to from there. make it your new exercise routine:D

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Well where the 44/48a would drop you is only about 10 minutes away (junction of Sandford Road and Milltown Road).

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭SourKraut

Bike

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The distance is about 6km. Cycle it in 15 minutes.

Advertisement