Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jeff Bezos response to being blackmailed by National Enquirer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

They were going to post a picture of his cock in an attempt to shaft him. Good to see he decided not to give them an inch. It will be hard for them to respond to this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I agree with you OP, I'm with Jeff.

AML are scumfilth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

It's a bit like picking between Stalin and Hitler, but I will opt for Stalin because he has a nicer moustache.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

They were going to post a picture of his cock in an attempt to shaft him. Good to see he decided not to give them an inch. It will be hard for them to respond to this.

Apparently an inch is all that he can give;)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭ToBeFrank123

He's worth $135 billion.

I think he will get over it somehow.

Give me 135 billion and I'd have no problem having my c*ck published for all to see. I'd probably retire to a private island where the publicity wouldn't bother me too much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,139 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Lux23 wrote: »
    It's a bit like picking between Stalin and Hitler, but I will opt for Stalin because he has a nicer moustache.

But Bezos has such a shiny shiny head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Tazium

Very easy to take things out of context in media reporting, happens all the time. Also, I see what you did there! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Could be a schlong, drawn out affair though Johnny.

Ush1 wrote: »
    Could be a schlong, drawn out affair though Johnny.

I don’t think he has got the wrong end of the dick though, Ush.

Never knew that Bezos owns the Washington Post as well. The man has a lot of power, I hope he's sound. Being sound and morally driven are exactly what makes you the world's richest person, right? Right?

• Advertisement

amcalester wrote: »
    Apparently an inch is all that he can give;)

He’s an IT nerd. Strikes me as an industry filled with Micro Mickey Syndrome.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭ToBeFrank123

Anyways how long is he going to keep it up?

These attacks on the National Enquirer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

I don’t think he has got the wrong end of the dick though, Ush.

True enough. It's a pressure situation in a lot of ways though and the tiniest of pricks could cause it to explode causing a huge ejaculation, legally speaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Hopefully he doesn't get hung up on it. Don't want to see him get shafted by them either. It's important for him to keep his head up at times like these.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

My favourite headline was:

Bezos Exposes Pecker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,515 ✭✭✭valoren

So...Trump handler/associate Pecker involved with the Enquirer was actively involved with sourcing and paying women Trump rode with the express purpose of burying the litany of these stories coming out during his campaign. Not really good for the image of the potential President that he had to pay these women so that they agreed to have sex with him. Now with all the stories of election interference, collusion etc this information is damaging to AMI, the parent company of the Enquirer. The Post, being objectively jounalistic, investigates these pay offs as they are pertinent to that national story but Pecker et al believe their ace in the hole is a dick pic of the Post's owner. If I was Bezos, considering the damage this could do to a spoofer like Trump, who privately despises a real deal billionaire like Bezos, I'd send them a video of myself smiling as I did "the helicopter" with my knob while holding a cue card which says "Tricky Dicky 2.0"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

the richest man on the planet is called Jeffrey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,593 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

the richest man on the planet is called Jeffrey.

The richest man on the planet is called Vladimir.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Bezos for President in 2020.

Work Hard. Have Fun. Send 'em dickpics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Mr Pecker... teehee :D

Just publish and be damned, Mr Bezos. We have tiny attention spans.

I cannot understand why people send all these pics of their c0cks in the first place, I mean, what is one supposed to do with a disembodied picture of a dick? :confused: Pin it on the fridge? Frame for mantlepiece? Do people put decorations on them?
    Confession - I have never received a dick pic, but according to my sisters, who have and aplenty it seems, all unsolicited, they are fairly commonplace. I would just not know how to respond to one, besides

Ah...-Princess-Merida-Is-Confused-In-Brave-Reaction-Gif.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Being sound and morally driven are exactly what makes you the world's richest person, right? Right?

If you witness the road behaviour of those driving new, large German saloons, I sadly think otherwise. :(

Zorya wrote: »
    I cannot understand why people send all these pics of their c0cks in the first place, I mean, what is one supposed to do with a disembodied picture of a dick? :confused: Pin it on the fridge? Frame for mantlepiece? Do people put decorations on them?

I sometimes feel like I'm the only one in the world who doesn't have pictures of his cock on his phone, ready to send to people who didn't ask for them. I never understood this trend. I wish I could say that it was because I'm not a young lad but people older than me do it too.

don't get me wrong, I have no problem being naked in public. I just don't understand the purpose of having pictures of my cock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,190 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

My favourite headline was:

Bezos Exposes Pecker.

Was the percursor "Pecker Threatens to Expose Bezos' Pecker"?

You could only imagine this in the National Enquirer.

Oh wait...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

don't get me wrong, I have no problem being naked in public. I just don't understand the purpose of having pictures of my cock.

They're not a lot of use now, sure, but when the next movie in the Alien franchise gets released there will be a Snapchat filter that sticks John Hurt in the background so your würstendöngler is bursting out of his chest, and if you don't already have the perfect pic ready to go you're going to be playing catchup all day. It's an investment in your future.

Banjo wrote: »
    They're not a lot of use now, sure, but when the next movie in the Alien franchise gets released there will be a Snapchat filter that sticks John Hurt in the background so your würstendöngler is bursting out of his chest, and if you don't already have the perfect pic ready to go you're going to be playing catchup all day. It's an investment in your future.

You know, I never even considered that. Maybe there is a purpose after all.

I sometimes feel like I'm the only one in the world who doesn't have pictures of his cock on his phone, ready to send to people who didn't ask for them. I never understood this trend. I wish I could say that it was because I'm not a young lad but people older than me do it too.

Yep, it beats me. I could understand if it was an all-over naked picture with c0ck involved , at least there would be aesthetic value, likewise for a lady, a full nude etc., but just floating pics of disembodied genitals? Maybe they put soft focus filters on them with little puppy noses and ears because otherwise the cuteness value would be questionable.

Is it in case a lover could be so gasping during work that a quick scroll through their digital collection of willies keeps their urges in check till tea time? :confused:

But to be more serious, I saw an article where a survey showed that two thirds of 500 young girls (12 - 18 years old) surveyed from their comments are being coerced into sending nudes with threats of withdrawal of affection, or even full on harrassment, and once a nude is sent the image can be used for blackmail to obtain more. That's really horrible.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/02/well/family/teenagers-stop-asking-for-nude-photos.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

In this case, wouldn’t a dick pic be a selfie?

But to be more serious, I saw an article where a survey showed that two thirds of 500 young girls (12 - 18 years old) surveyed from their comments are being coerced into sending nudes with threats of withdrawal of affection, or even full on harrassment, and once a nude is sent the image can be used for blackmail to obtain more. That's really horrible.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/02/well/family/teenagers-stop-asking-for-nude-photos.html

Once an image is sent anywhere, it's online somewhere forever. If I took a dick pick and didn't share it and didn't back it up, it would only exist on my phone. As soon as I send it to someone else, I have no control over it. It could be backed up on their cloud or sent to others or whatever. People need to understand this.

Technology is great but a lot of people are clueless about it. I'm just glad that I went to school before people had mobile phones, let alone smartphones.

And whatever about the risks of sharing dick picks online, I still don't understand why it's so common. Were people taking dick polaroids back in the day or something? It's not just young people doing this (eg Anthony Wiener, Jeff Bezos)? I'm a part of many different social circles and outside of my GAA club (young people, I guess and other people's freakishly large dicks; especially that black dude troll pick), dick-picks just aren't a thing.

I'm starting to get paranoid that people are keeping things from me. It's like everyone is taking pictures of their cocks and sending them to everyone but me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

I cannot understand why people send all these pics of their c0cks in the first place

not all are unsolicited (glad I didn't get any unsolicited material).
    private ppl can be creative with their pics too.
    ... other ppl could sell/show art like this (NSFW)

• Advertisement

mvl wrote: »
    not all are unsolicited (glad I didn't get any unsolicited material).
    private ppl can be creative with their pics too.
    ... other ppl could sell/show art like this (NSFW)

Thanks, mvl.

I think you have kinda sorta sent me my first dick pic. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

Thanks, mvl.
    I think you have kinda sorta sent me my first dick pic. :D
    hahaha ...

that's what good friends are for !

- tbh, knew of nan goldin's art for some time; but I did not imagine one moment that someone would hang that in their dining room - so thought I can share the view :)

Advertisement