Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joe Joyce Jr V Martin O Donnell.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,624 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Heads full of innocent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Tally Wager

Well Boys , any idea what time its all kicking off at ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Emtec

Two tramps punching the heads off each other. Let's hope there's a rematch, then another one, then another one, and another one after that.

There'll never be a better fight than Baby David's John versus Martin's Martin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Emtec wrote: »
    Two tramps punching the heads off each other. Let's hope there's a rematch, then another one, then another one, and another one after that.

This is a rematch.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

This is a rematch.

Good.

Well Boys , any idea what time its all kicking off at ?

12 o clock for the main event and then the other 3 fights one at a time after that.

Paddy O Doherty has been trusted to mind the prize money for the main fight, there is 200,000 euro for the winner.

Channel 4 wanted to film it but were refused permission.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

12 o clock for the main event and then the other 3 fights one at a time after that.

Paddy O Doherty has been trusted to mind the prize money for the main fight, there is 200,000 euro for the winner.

Channel 4 wanted to film it but were refused permission.

And how do you suppose they happened across 2000 euro?
    Saving up their social welfare?

And how do you suppose they happened across 2000 euro?
    Saving up their social welfare?

It's two hundred thousand euro for the winner, not 2000. There will be more than that placed as side bets I would imagine.

How would I have any idea how they gathered the money and why would you presume they are on social welfare?

There was a huge number of supporters of one clan stayed in the Crowne Plaza in Dundalk last night and their fighter was driven away in a brand new Mercedes so I would imagine they are successful business people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭VeryTerry

Forget fox hunting, this is country sports at its finest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,973 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

It's two hundred thousand euro for the winner, not 2000. There will be more than that placed as side bets I would imagine.

How would I have any idea how they gathered the money and why would you presume they are on social welfare?

There was a huge number of supporters of one clan stayed in the Crowne Plaza in Dundalk last night and their fighter was driven away in a brand new Mercedes so I would imagine they are successful business people.

And Quote of the Year, we have a winner.:D

You mean successful thieves, swindlers, liars.

You mean successful thieves, swindlers, liars.

No, that's not what I mean, I don't approve of racism.

Any results yet?, no report on the 1 o'clock sports news on radio 1.

But you know it's the truth.
    Best thing that could occur today would be for a large steam roller to roll through just as the fight starts.
    Joyce and co are a waste of oxygen and a drain on society.

Travellers aren't a separate race.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Big Joe Sr says Joe Jr is one of the greatest men in the world!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Normally not shown live to the general public, I'll be hoping to see it on Youtube some few hours after the finish.

Isnt it great to know that all that taxpayers money that is pumped into traveller education and Youth Reach and not funnelled into helping Autistic kids is being used to broadcast this ****e on Youtube?

• Advertisement

taken down already :(((

taken down already :(((

no it's still there, just a dodgy phone/signal

Isnt it great to know that all that taxpayers money that is pumped into traveller education and Youth Reach and not funnelled into helping Autistic kids is being used to broadcast this ****e on Youtube?

Sorry scooter, I don't understand what ever it is you are trying to articulate.

Sorry scooter, I don't understand what ever it is you are trying to articulate.

Sorry, we are spending all this money Traveller education, they dont come in, hand in homework or complete anything. ITs always racism and traveller rights.

If the best they can deliver is putting that sh -ite up on Youtube, why is all this money being wasted? What about getting help for kids with mild autism in schools? ISnt that a better productive metric?

Sorry, we are spending all this money Traveller education, they dont come in, hand in homework or complete anything. ITs always racism and traveller rights.

If the best they can deliver is putting that sh -ite up on Youtube, why is all this money being wasted? What about getting help for kids with mild autism in schools? ISnt that a better productive metric?

Google Dr. Sindy Joyce there for yourself scooter and "Get back to me!"

So one traveller got an education.
    You'll have to do better than that I'm afraid.

Back t'ye Boss. When we are looking for PhD's we are looking for them in real areas, like in things that matter. Hard sciences, Education, IT, Finance....... not who bet who over selling a blind donkey 4 generations back. The money wasted on this clap trap is staggering. She would have been better off spending her time squeezing out 6 kids in the time it took to get that PhD

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Very low standard of fight so far. Don’t think a clean box has been landed.

So one tinker got an education.
    You'll have to do better than that I'm afraid.

S'pose its better than a PhD in Celtic Studies and Mythical Studies. At least she can get a job in the Social Welfare..... possibly the only one that can speak Cant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Muckka

Are the calling each other **** in a bucket yet ?
    Or scutterin underpants ?

Advertisement