Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eddie Rockets prices

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

They're disgusting though, drinking from plastic is horrible any time but these seem to leave an oily sheen on the coke aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Mandown

Thargor wrote: »
    They're disgusting though, drinking from plastic is horrible any time but these seem to leave an oily sheen on the coke aswell.
    Yeah theyre rotten yokes can ask for a takeaway cup like in the cinema or
    You could ask for a glass (the milkshake ones) and bottle of coke instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Got the smokestack meal of the day during the week.Absolutely shocking.Patty was so thin it had holes in it.

I see their promo video has people being asked in the street"How much would you pay for this meal?"I note that the burgers in the video are full size.

Really disgraceful misleading advertising from er.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭kerplun k

magentis wrote: »
    Got the smokestack meal of the day during the week.Absolutely shocking.Patty was so thin it had holes in it.

I see their promo video has people being asked in the street"How much would you pay for this meal?"I note that the burgers in the video are full size.

Really disgraceful misleading advertising from er.

Yeah. They also say their Broadband is unlimited, but it’s actually not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭LeBash

Thargor wrote: »
    Ah got my hopes up there for a second...

Why do Eddie Rockets serve their drinks in those horrible plastic cups BTW? I assume they still have to go through the dishwasher so why not just use glasses?

Every been in an Eddie Rockets at 3.30am on a Saturday night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Very poor form with their meal of the day advertising, not encouraging me to go anyway.

Advertisement