Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Box (Letterbox) with Combo Lock (or better solution)

Options
  • 18-02-2019 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm ordering a lot online and parcels are coming in to house.

Looking for something along the lines of an post's solution, but that could be used by all delivery personnel. I was thinking a combo lock where by the address could have the combo lock on it.

I've looked online a good bit and a) can't find anything that fits the bill b) prices seem crazy for letter boxes going up into the hundreds of euro!

Thanks for suggestions, along the lines above, or any other way to accept parcels at residential address.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,619 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Have them delivered to work...

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭lgk

Amazon have been putting big money into Smart Lock companies so that their delivery drivers in the US can open doors to drop parcels inside. A cabinet with a similar smart lock you can operate remotely might be better than a combination lock.

Advertisement