Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ruaidri Ua Conchobair's Family Tree

Options
  • 21-03-2018 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I'm looking for the family tree of the last High King. I haven't been able to find a complete one, with all the first cousins included. 
    Does anybody know where it is possible to find it (online)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

I doubt anybody other than a yank with a patriotic Irish agenda has bothered. John O'Hart wrote lots of old guff like that. But do you really expect that stuff to be taken seriously? Most of it is about as accurate as the writings of Hans Christian Andersen. The Annals are the source, if you want to believe them, much of the content is sycophantic waffle, included to please the king, or whoever was the power at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Rororat

yeah, no, it's maybe unlikely that such a genealogy corresponds to reality, but it's not for a scientific research. I needed that more for leisure. By the way, now I don't need it anymore, actually.
    In fact, I wanted to delete the post and so the thread, but I couldn't find neither the delete bottom nor the names of the CMods.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Thread closed.

Genealogy Forum Mod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement