Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Darkest Dungeon II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 DarioFER

Hyped!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Never played too far into Darkest Dungeon but I did like it . Will check out the sequel regardless!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

Interesting! I wasn't expecting a sequel. Looks like the usual suspects are in this one too.

I must get back into DD. I have 132 hours on record and I've never even entered the darkest dungeon yet!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Loved the first one; made it into the darkest dungeon only to die horribly in the first one and alt+f4ed it multiple times royally pissed off only to crawl back and continue :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Tried the first, was such a frustrating game. :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement