Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO over Kerry with multiple reports

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Someone from Astronomy Ireland was on the radio today. Patrick Moore I think. Said that it was a meteorite. He was 100 percent certain that it wasn't little green men.

There's the next conspiracy. Patrick Moore's been dead for six years, yet he's now on the radio describing meteorites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Military pilots and commercial pilots are up in the sky a lot they notice things that should not be there. They saw a genuine UFO.

Would a pilot be fooled by meteor highly unlikely. Meteor doesn't move from left to right they come down straight down through the atmosphere.

You would hope the 4 or 5 pilots that called it in would know a meteorite when they see one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

You would hope the 4 or 5 pilots that called it in would know a meteorite when they see one.

Pity no pilot or passenger snapped a photo of this. We can guess all day what they saw.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Well then, in the video it's not a meteorite.

What's your vector, Victor?

Roger, Roger.

Is there a video?

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Roger, Roger.

Is there a video?

Video in the first link about half way down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Roger that roger.

what's your vector Victor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Seems the global press is starting to run this story, from the Washingtonpost, Euronews, CNN, BBC, CNBC, Independent & Guardian.
    Reckon if you have an Air/BnB overlooking the SW Atlantic, you could milk if as an area 'hotspot' over the next week or so.

A quick google shows there's also a few books already in existance on the matter.

9Ndohcs.png

• Registered Users Posts: 9,388 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Is it the next US stealth bomber?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Video in the first link about half way down.

Link does not work :/

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭James 007

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Link does not work :/
    Link does work. Very interesting clip, pity it wasnt zoomed in further.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

did the guy who took video come forward?? has he been interviewed?

more importantly has the video been verified??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Someone in the far North captured these (two) objects on their dashcam.
    Maybe 500km away and just 3mins before the pilots report, super/hyper-sonic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5csvJTNU4QA
    Shows (seperation into/or) two obejcts.

https://www.colerainetimes.co.uk/news/offbeat/u-f-o-spotted-over-northern-ireland-1-8704462

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Not totally related but did anyone else - living in the Northwest Roscommon/Sligo area hear a really weird sound from the sky about 40 minutes ago? At first, I thought it was someone pulling chains along the road but then it was sort of boomy, like being very close to a landing aircraft but nothing there? :)

Pretzill wrote: »
    Not totally related but did anyone else - living in the Northwest Roscommon/Sligo area hear a really weird sound from the sky about 40 minutes ago? At first, I thought it was someone pulling chains along the road but then it was sort of boomy, like being very close to a landing aircraft but nothing there? :)

Not from the northwest but that sounds like a sonic boom to me. Did you notice anything unusual in the sky apart from this sound?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Not from the northwest but that sounds like a sonic boom to me. Did you notice anything unusual in the sky apart from this sound?

No, it was a cloudy morning - it was like thunder but sharper.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,034 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Pretzill wrote: »

Maybe an Antonov An-12? Check FlightRadar maybe.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-12

Not your ornery onager

this is spreading like the moving statues

fryup wrote: »
    this is spreading like the moving statues

How so? Has another UFO been reported?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,283 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

How so? Has another UFO been reported?

Yeah......Over Dunn

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

I’m very surprised there was no interviews with any of the pilots.Also when will the IAA report be released or will it be made public.

Also this from last week.

https://twitter.com/neilredfm/status/1063167044630335489?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 22,034 ✭✭✭✭Esel

^

I, for one, would like to welcome our Chinese Lantern overlords.

Not your ornery onager

Esel wrote: »
    ^

I, for one, would like to welcome our Chinese Lantern Zeta Riticulan overlords.

FYP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

I’m very surprised there was no interviews with any of the pilots.Also when will the IAA report be released or will it be made public.

Their reports were dismissed by the media right away. They asked so-called experts what it was and they heard back meteorites.

Do they even listen correctly? One pilot clearly said the object came up near the plane and it changed course and headed off.

It either a military object or a craft coming from an unknown planet or wherever.

russian or U.S. secret aircraft

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

That's just a Chinese lanterns that has caught fire, I regularly see them drifting past our house heading out onto the ox mountains.

https://youtu.be/3RlbqOl_4NA

This.is.one of the more credible accounts.

Can someone embed this

That's weird alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

JJayoo wrote: »
    That's just a Chinese lanterns that has caught fire, I regularly see them drifting past our house heading out onto the ox mountains.

https://youtu.be/3RlbqOl_4NA

This.is.one of the more credible accounts.

Can someone embed this

Sounds like a decent cover story. You’re not a CIA troll by any chance are you?

Advertisement