Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Cuckoos Nest Christmas Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

As someone who has nearly killed himself twice over xmas, I can't wait until January....bah fckin humbug

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

As someone who has nearly killed himself twice over xmas, I can't wait until January....bah fckin humbug

Sorry to hear that felix.I have family that were in similar situation.A lot of people forget about what Xmas is really about,and it's not about spending money and eating and drinking till you are sick.
    Hope you have a better new year!,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Sorry to hear that felix.I have family that were in similar situation.A lot of people forget about what Xmas is about,and it's not about spending money and eating and drinking till you are sick.
    Hope you have a better new year!,

Apologies, not deliberately I must add. I keep forgetting that people in RL don't know me here.
    Alcohol related stupidity and head injuries

Apologies, not deliberately I must add. I keep forgetting that people in RL don't know me here.
    Alcohol related stupidity and head injuries

Ah good to hear that Felix, I think I interpreted your post the same as Paddy.

Happy Christmas :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

I love Christmas, the sight of Spring makes it so Festive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

sheckles

I hear thunder!
    I hear thunder!
    Hark don't you,
    hark don't you?
    Pitter, patter raindrops,
    Pitter patter raindrops,
    I'm wet through
    and so are you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

"Hark now hear the angels sing, glory to the new born king" has the same number of syllables as
    "I know when that Hotline Bling, that can only mean one thing"

I hear thunder!
    I hear thunder!
    Oh! don't you? Oh! don't you?
    I'm wet through!
    I'm wet through!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Just thought I would get in early and wish everyone a happy christmas for 2018.

HAPPY XMAS ALL!:D

Also if you leave your decorations up it will save you a lot of time taking them down and putting them back up in the same year.

PS:Make sure to order your turkey early due to possible shortages.;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement